Let it go?

Beautiful

Though I’m having a mental break down after our team’s singing lesson, Hanbin and Donghyuk help me to teach Hongseok-oppa to sing and harmonize better, even tweak the existing arrangement in order to lessen my harmonization part with him. Poor Hanbin, he has to work double to edit those again.

For several days I don’t have to train with them because they also have to train for their dance performance and moving to their new dorm. Do I miss Hanbin? I do, but not so much.

Wae? Because we have been exchanging text messages for several days now!! Actually it started the night after he took me home.

-------------------------------------

Flashback

-------------------------------------

Hayi:

“Hanbin-ah, thank you for taking me home. Are you home yet?”

This simple line took me 20 minutes to arrange. I keep writing and deleting characters, worried that it came out wrong. But I don’t know what happened, I just muster all my strength and press the ‘send’ button.

It doesn’t take more than a minute until my hand phone beeps. I should assign special notification and call sound for him, really.

Hanbin:

“Just arrived at the dorm. Jinhwan-hyung keeps asking me where were I, and when I told him that I took you home, he asked to take you home next week. Together with me of course.”

I just laugh at his replies. How cute. Do I sense some jealousy or I’m just being delusional here? >/////<

Hayi:

“Cool. But if he wants to go somewhere with me, I prefer that he take me to the new bubble tea shop in Hongdae! I’ll take Soohyun with me, so she won’t get angry with me when she find out that Jinhwan-oppa take me out somewhere. LOL”

Hanbin:

“Hmmmm. Is there something I need to know about Jinhwan-hyung and Soohyun-ssi? I sense gossip.”

Hayi:

“Yah Hanbin-ah! You shouldn’t be curious about their relationship, yet.”
“Just go to sleep, you need it more than any of us. Good night, Hanbinnie.”

Hanbin:

“Ah yes, good night Hayi-ya. Sleep tight.”

-------------------------------------

End of  Flashback

-------------------------------------

It has been continued back and forth like this. So I don’t feel so lonely and sad when I’m alone or tired from my own practice. I think that maybe he likes me, or he’s just being a nice friend to me, considering he is a very nice person to begin with. I can’t misread his sign, I need help. Maybe I can use Soohyunnie’s help for now. Maybe I need to tell her about my feeling about Hanbin amd ask for her ideas, because who knows she can look from others point of view about our situation.

Plus, she can meet Jinhwan-oppa. It’s a win win solution, right?

------------------------------

Hayi:

“Jinhwan-oppa.. Are you busy today? I want to collect my “take me out” voucher. >U<”

Jinhwan:

“Ah, Hayi-ya! I’m not busy today. So what time will we go there? My training finishes at 6pm. Will you be alone or bringing Soohyun along just as you promised me? XD”

Hayi:

“I’ll ask her now oppa, wait okay.”

“Soohyunnie, are you busy this afternoon? Jinhwan-oppa is asking us to hang out in the new bubble tea place.”

Soohyun:

Onnie, I’m free now. I’ll go to your room now!

----------------------------

Soohyun arrived at my practice room and she asked me right away what’s the deal with hanging out with Jinhwan-oppa. I think this is my chance to tell her about Hanbin.

“Jinhwan-oppa found out that Hanbin took me home last week, he joked and said that he wanted to take me home too. I said that I’d rather him take me to bubble tea shop instead, Soohyunnie.”

“Did you tell me you’re taking me as well, onnie? How if he thinks that this is a date between you two?” She said that while frowning. She seems to be upset by my story.

“Of course I told him. It can never be a date, Soohyunnie. I texted that message via Hanbin, there’s no date proposal via best friend’s text message. I would never take your man, baby. You know that right?” I pinch her cheeks and smile to her, she starts to smile as well.

“Oh, de onnie. I know you won’t do that. But since when you’re texting with Hanbin-oppa so intense? Even I don’t text Jinhwan-oppa so often.”

This is it, I think. I just got to let it go.

“It’s just happened this week, Soohyunnie. Hmmmm, actually I want to tell you about something. But please please please don’t tell anybody. I need your help and advise.”

“You can trust me, onnie. What is it?”

“Hmmmmm, I think, maybe, I am sort of, a little bit, like Hanbin.” I stutter and my voice doesn’t really come. It’s like a whisper.

“What are you saying, onnie? Sort of maybe what?”

“I’m telling you that I might like Hanbin. Geez Soohyunnie, I can’t say that one more time. I think my head will explode.” >,<

“OH! This is amazing, onnie! Later we can go on double dates with Jinhwan-oppa and Hanbin-oppa!! I’m so happy!!”

“You’re not going to ask me when did I start liking him, or what I like about him?”

“I don’t need to know that, onnie. All that matters are for you to be with him as soon as possible. Right, onnie?”

“But I don’t really have the confident, Soohyunnie.” I lower my head as I feel slightly shy after my confession to Soohyun.

“You should be, onnie. We should be! Let’s dress as beautiful as we can for this bubble tea date. Who knows Jinhwan-oppa decided to take Hanbin with him as well.”

Okay, hwaiting! I’m so lucky by having junior that’s so supportive of me. I feel so relieved, at least one people know my feeling about Hanbin.

----------------------------------------

Hayi:

"Oppa, Soohyun will join us this afternoon. We will meet you there, okay? See you!"

Jinhwan:

"See you, girls"

----------------------------------------

We arrived fifteen minutes before 6, so we sit around in private area where people can’t really see us, and we keep making selca, basically enjoying ourself. Soohyun dressed cutely, as cute is her middle name, and I dressed in casual-but-chic theme. It’s been a while since we’re out of YG building. It’s quite refreshing, actually. It’s not that CEO Yang forbid us to go outside or relaxing, but because the atmosphere is so competitive and encouraging, we tend to make ourselves keep on practicing.

Papa YG really has good training system for his talents after all. =D

Five minutes before 6 and I see there are someone by the door. Wait, it’s not one, not two, but three person! It starlet me quite a little bit. As I watched closely, I see Jinhwan-oppa and Hanbin! I guess that the third person is Bobby-oppa, since the three of them are practically inseparable. But I am so wrong.

That’s Taehyun-oppa.

-------------------------------------------

A/N: Did you sense drama coming? Ah, anw Taeyun's appearance is for you, kimichi93.
Happy watching M&M 7th episode, guys!