Awkward moment and safety Pringles!

Beautiful

I steal glances with Soohyun. Well, this is awkward. Our seating arrangement is also awkward. Taehyun oppa is seating in the middle of Hanbin and I while Soohyun and Jinhwan-oppa is seating in front of us. I’m quite close to Winner oppas, especially with Seunghoon-oppa, since we’re both from Kpop Star.

But I’m not that close to Taehyun-oppa, and I sort of avoided him after he went all flirty on me for around three months, and even confessed his love to me, but not too long after, I found out that he’s been dating Ahreum-noona from T-ara all along. So that’s totally awkward. I guess Hanbin and Jinhwan-oppa don’t know about that incident. Oh well, hanging out with him today won’t be so bad, will it?

Taehyun-oppa is trying to talk to me, like, non-stop. I don’t want to be rude to him, so I answer his questions and sort of agreeing when he asks me to taste his wasabi-flavor bubble tea, it tastes weird, btw. He tries to put his arm around my shoulder several time, but I keep sitting forward to avoid it. I send ‘Help Me!’ sign to Soohyun, but she just mouthed “I’m sorry” to me. Oh, great.

I don’t know I want Hanbin to notice Taehyun-oppa’s act or not, because I don’t want him to get wrong impression that we’re close, but I hope when he realizes that I’m uncomfortable, he will try to help me, in any way possible.

Suddenly, I stand up almost immediately and look at Hanbin, this is my desperate attempt to save myself;

“Hanbin-ah, let’s buy some Pringles! I’ll also get you your favorite sour cream flavor too~”

“Ah, but the convenience store’s kinda far, Hayi-ya”

“It’s okay, I really really really am craving for Pringles, Hanbin-ah, let’s go!” I sort of send him ‘please just say yes’ look and hoping that he understand what I mean.

“Okay then, Hayi-ya. Anyone wants something as well?”

“I want some Peperos, oppa!” Soohyun says with her right hand pointed up.

“It goes really well with my vanilla ice cream, and also your cookies and cream bubble tea, oppa~” She looks at Jinhwan-oppa and gives him her sweetest smile. I wish I could be that cute. #sigh

“Call! Peperos then. Hyung, anything?” Hanbin asks Taehyun-oppa. Please don’t ask for anything weird, please!

“I don’t need anything, Hanbin-ah. Just return my Hayi unharmed and fast, juseyo.” He smirks a little and winks to me. Ugh this is bad.

Hanbin seems to be taken aback by his remark, but after a while, he sort of collected himself and smiles; “We’re going then.”

-----------------------------

“Well, are you finally going to tell me what’s wrong? You look like someone that has been eating something spoilt, all agitated and quiet” Hanbin asks me as soon as we walk through the door. I don’t know that I look so obvious, it’s not like I don’t try to be civil with Taehyun-oppa, it’s just, I don’t know. >,<

“Aniya, Hanbin-ah. I’m okay” I pat his shoulder and try to smile and jump a little, showing him that I’m healthy and energetic.

“No, that’s not going to fly with me. You keep giving Soohyun SOS look from the moment we came, Hayi-ya. Seriously, something’s wrong?”

“Hmm, yeah. I eat something bad.”

“What did you eat?”

“Taehyun-oppa’s wasabi bubble tea.”

“Eeeeey, you’re trying to joke now, are you? No, no. Pringles are just diversion, right. Although I love my Prigles to much to let you use them as excuses, I’ll forgive you if you tell me what’s wrong.” Hanbin insists on asking me, should I tell him?

“Well, I sort of told you already, Hanbin-ah.”

“Hmmmm, it’s something about Taehyun-hyung?”

“Yep, more or less.”

“You’re way too vague, Hayi-ah. What did he do to you that make you this agitated? It doesn’t look like you, you know.”

“Ah, so I usually look nice and kind then, Hanbin-ah?” I try to avoid his question by teasing him, I hope it works.

“Yes, you’re usually really kind, caring, and … ah why did I answer you that question. Lee Hayi, don’t do that to me~” Hanbin’s blushing while poking my forehead. He thinks I’m kind and caring! My mood is suddenly lifted.

“But I really love hanging out with you guys, but I’m not really café or restaurant kind of girl, though. I prefer outdoor activity instead.”

“Really, Hayi-ya? I couldn’t tell, really. So, where do you like to go? Hiking or going to amusement center like Disney Land?” His eyes spark when he asks me that question.

“I like museums, aquariums, and zoos, Hanbin-ah. It’s fun and we can go with our families and friends, lots of walking around, and tons of information. Aish, I sounded like a geek.” I pout, geeks are not so cute, while I need to look cute in front of him.

“Yah! What’s wrong with liking those places? I do too, especially zoos.”

“Really? We should go to the zoo next time, then!” I smile widely by that thought, I really miss going to zoos and aquariums. It’s been a while.

“Sooo, there will be a next time then, Hayi-ya?” Snap! He’s teasing me back. But I don’t really care since I’m so happy right now.

“You bet! Let’s bring along all your iKON members, and I’ll bring Soohyun and Pink Punk girls!”

“Call! Now let’s pay this Pringles first, we’ve been out for too long. Maybe your Taehyun-hyung will punch me for taking you back too long.”

“Yah, Kim Hanbin!” I punch his shoulder while laughing. I’m so happy right now!!

------------------------------------

We walk back to the bubble tea place, Hanbin is already opening his Pringles, I laugh when I look at him stuffing those poor snacks. They didn’t last long.

“I should thank those Pringles, they’re my lifesaver, you know.”

“Oh, wae?”

“No, nothing. Watching you eat those Pringles in less than 5 minutes makes me really really happy. That’s why.”

Ooops, three of them have already finished their food and drinks, now they seems to be chatting about something really serious. Before they saw us coming, I turn around and face Hanbin;

“Hanbin-ah, don’t ask now. But please link hands with me and sit beside me when we’re seated, okay?”

“Whoa! Seriously?”

“Yes, seriously. I really need your help, Hanbin-ah. Make it seems real too, okay?” I give him my hand and look straight to his eyes hoping he agrees with me.

“Okay then, but you owe me explanation, arra?”

“De, Hanbin-ah. Thank you so much!”

---------------------------------------

“Ah, about time! How long did you guys plan to shop for Pringles? Mwoya? What’s that? Why are you two linking hands like that?” Taehyun-oppa stands up and looks closely to our hands. I’m really anxious, my hands are sweating.

“De, is something wrong with this, hyung?” He raises our hand and asks him with innocent look, damn he’s good!

“No, nothing really.” Taehyun-oppa sit back and fold his hands, feeling uneasy.

We seated beside each other and give Pepero to Soohyun, they keep on smiling and looking at us knowing. I keep asking her what’s she smiling at, but she won’t tell me.

Around 30 minutes we go home, but Taehyun-oppa has to go somewhere because he has some schedule for Winner. Thank God. We can talk about stuffs freely this way.

“Well, oppa. Today has been, interesting. What did you and Soohyun do while we’re away?” I ask them with a smirk.

“Not much, just talking to each other and discussing our group performance, and getting information that Taehyun likes you.” He finishes his words with laugh, Soohyun also giggles at his remark. I can’t believe this couple, really.

“Well, that’s why I keep asking for Soohyun to help me. Thank God I have the idea of buying Pringles with Hanbin. Those Pringles save my life!” I exaggerate it a bit, but I really feel that way.

“Was it the Pringles or Hanbin that saves you, Hayi-ya?” Jinhwan continues to laugh and poking Hanbin. He’s very red, in his cheeks and ears.

“Of course Hanbin helps me too, oppa! What are you saying? Hanbin-ah, are you okay?” I’m kind of confused seeing him so quiet all of the sudden; did he dislike what Jinhwan-oppa just said?

“It’s okay Hayi-ya, I’m okay.” He shyly says.

“Okay then, I’ll take Soohyun home, you go with Hanbin, Hayi-ya. It’s been fun. Let’s do this again some other time. Good luck with our stage tomorrow, guys!”

“De, take care oppa! Soohyun, call me when you get home, arra?”

“Geez, this onnie is so like mom. Okay, onnie, I’ll call you. Bye now, bye Hanbin-oppa!”

After they left, we continue to walk to my home. He’s been awfully quiet. I don’t really use to this kind of Hanbin.

“Hayi-ya, so Taehyun hyung likes you?” Hanbin suddenly asks out of the blue.

“Ah, yes Hanbin-ah. He has girlfriend, but he keeps flirting with me, I just don’t like it.”

“Oh, okay. I understand. But now everything’s okay right?”

“Yes, it’s all good. Thank you for playing along with my request, Hanbin-ah.”

”I’m glad too, Hayi-ya. I don’t mind linking my fingers with yours. See you tomorrow, go straight to bed, we are performing our collaboration. We'll be killing it."

"Our first time on stage together other than YG Fam Concert!  Let's have fun tomorrow, Hanbin-ah!"

"Our first? Ah yeah, sure. See you."  Hanbin waves his hand and I go inside of my house.

There's something weird with the way he said his last word, but I don't really think about it. Maybe I'm just imagining things, like usual .

Let's sleep now, tomorrow is a big day! 

--------------------------------

A/N: Hi there! Sorry for Taehyun fan, I don't hate him, but he seems to fit the image of flirty guy.