Oops.

Beautiful

"So, I'll go first. See you at Seoul, baby."

-----

Hanbin went back first to Seoul, and we went back at noon. As I arrived to Gimpo, AKMU and I use separate van because they're going to visit their grandmother right away, so I go back home happily knowing that my parents will be waiting for me. I text Hanbin that I've arrived and I'm going straight at home, I also tell him that I'll go to their dorm later in the afternoon. After his "I'll see you soon~" reply, I close my phone as I take my luggages down and punch my doorbell. My parents welcome me and my manager eagerly, and manager-oppa goes home right after taking my luggages to my home.

"Hayi-ya, happy new year." My parents greet me warmly with hugs.

"Happy new year, omma, appa. I'm sorry to be working at new year's eve."

"It's okay, it's your job, Hayi-ya. We're okay as long as we know that you're okay. Ah! I forgot, yeobo, you can let him out now~" My mom talks to my father.

"... Him?"

"Um, I forgot to tell you that you have a special guest, Hayi-ya. He's been hiding in the bathroom when you're manager entered the room."

"Ah, really omma. Hanbin-ah?"

"Yes, your father is telling him by now that the coast is clear. He came to greet us happy new year." I blushed by the attentiveness of my boyfriend, he really outdid himself. The fact that he is really well-mannered makes my parents really like him.

"We're going to their dorm this afternoon, omma. That's why I thought he won't come here. I plan to buy them food, because sometimes they are too busy practicing and forget to eat."

"He want to get closer to us, Hayi-ya. That's how a man do to a person he is seriously care for. Because relationship is not just about the couple, but also the family. I wish we can meet his parents as well."

"Well, hopefully that can happen, omma." and as I saw Hanbin and my father come to the living room together, I gladly take my mom's arm and join them in the living room. My mom asks Hanbin to eat lunch here so we end up having lunch together. After lunch, I accompany my mom to clean up after shoving him to watch sport channel with my dad. My mom keeps on saying her praise toward Hanbin and his well-mannered self.

"Hayi-ya, won't there be problems with you in a relationship with Hanbin? What about your work?" My mom asks while we're washing the dishes, I understand her concerns, really.

"There are some, actually omma. That's why we are not public about it yet. We haven't told sajangnim yet. You see, they haven't debuted yet. So it would cause problems if people know that he's in a relationship. You know, with all the fangirls."

"Ah, I see. You need to take care of each other then. I really like him and I like him being with you, Hayi-ya. I love seeing you with people your age." She pats my head and smile while looking at Hanbin and my father in the living room.

"We'll do our best, I don't want bad things happen to us. Thanks for being very understanding with us." I hug my mom and after we finished cleaning the dishes, we bid farewell to my parents and go to his dorm. My parents force us to bring a lot of food from our restaurant so we don't have to buy anything else, they also drive us and drop us in front of the dorm. We wave to them and go straight to the dorm room.

Just as on cue, by the time the door opened, Junhoe and Jiwon-oppa swarm at us, or our food, to be exact. We sat in the living room and eat the food together. Jinhwan-oppa is scolding Hanbin for going to Busan and not telling him.

"I told Junhoe, hyung! It's his fault not to relay the messages to all of you guys." and he just recieves an abnoxious snort from Junhoe.

"That's not an excuse, Hanbin-ah. I know you want to meet Hayi, but you still have the responsibility here, as one of us and as a leader. What if someone saw you?" After hearing what Jinhwan-oppa said, Hanbin hang his head low and pat his hyung.

"Okay hyung, I'm really sorry. I'll inform you personally if anything happen in the future, and I won't be so careless."

I feel bad for him, because he did that for me, so I sit closer to him and mouthed sorry at him. He shake his head and smile while stoking my hair. I know we need to work hard in order to stay in our relationship.

-----

It's the first day of work in the 2015. I recieve a message saying that everyone are expected to be at the YG HQ at 10 am for the first meeting. When my manager and I arrived, the parking lot is already quite full with cars. As I walk toward the door, I see iKON boys are coming right behind me. I wave at them and smile at Hanbin, he looks at me lovingly. As he about to talk to me, suddenly Jinu-oppa walks from the downstair and Hanbin averts his gaze at me and greets me, as I follows.

"Ah, you guys are here already, Just wait at the cafetaria and the meeting will start around 30 minutes." He smiles and go straight to the elevator. We follow his suggestion and walk to the cafetaria where I meet Chanhyuk, Soohyunnie and Winners oppas.

"Hayi-ya! I thought you're going to be late for today." Seunghoon oppa talks to me as soon as he finished fistbump-ing with their dongsaengs.

"Eeeey, I won't be, oppa. Happy new year oppas. I haven't seen you guys in a year!" I laugh as I greet them one by one.

"It surely is. We don't see each other in a year, can you believe that?" Mino-oppa is adding his new year joke as well.

"Well, not all of us, oppa. We spent our new year's eve with Hayi-onnie."

"Not just you two, I believe." Seunghoon smirks at Hanbin knowingly as his face is beet red.

"News surely travel fast, I hope none of the staffs or higher managements know that."

"Let's hope so." Jinhwan-oppa smiles as he pats Hanbin's back.

-----

I feel my phone is buzzing and I look at it. I saw one text message and I gasp hard as I saw who the sender is.

"My office, right now. No need to tell other." - YG

As I walk toward the elevator quietly, I notice that someone is walking in the same direction. I tilt my head to find him, Hanbin, walk beside me with his nervous look.

"Don't tell me you got -"

"I did. Oh dear, this is bad, Hayi-ya."

We stay silently in the elevator as we look at each other, trying to find something to say to cheer us up, or at least to calm our nerves.

"Don't worry, our sajangnim is a very understanding person." He tries to calm me down as he pats my head.

"Let's hope that everything goes well." I smile at him nervously.

When we are arrived at the top floor, we saw Taeyang-oppa and a girl that we don't really know. He just smile at us and mouthed 'fighting' while walking opposite us toward the elevator. As we enter the room, Yang sajangnim is already seated at his table with his serious face on.

"So, how long did you think I will find out about your relationship?"

Oops.

------

Hi guys, it's been too long, I know. I just got the mood to write when I saw YG family together in the newly opened restaurant. I miss seeing Hayi and Hanbin in the same place~~ T____T