Official fangirl.

Beautiful

Today is definitely the start of iKON, with everyone cheering and rooting for them. The stages are beautiful. The performances are clean and touching, even the collaboration between Winner and iKON. Thank God Taehyun-oppa doesn’t seem to be annoyed by Hanbin, he’s not standing anywhere near him though. LOL

 I see a lot of fans chanting to every song they sing, they even sing together with their fans; well, we even sing along with them, they have the ability to make people want to participate with them, and to love them. How cute, they are so adorable. I just can’t choose who should be eliminated. It would be so sad~~

As to the birthday boy, he seems to be all smiles today. Great stage present and performance! Our gazes keep meeting each other in his every performance, and he didn’t even look starlet at all.

When they perform Empty, he smiles to me after his rap line and waves a little to me right before the song ended. Suddenly the song changes and Just Another Boy song starts with Jinhwan-oppa, Mino-oppa and Seunghoon-oppa joining them. He seems to be so excited with the song and keeps playing with Mino-oppa. Somehow I got jealous of their interaction and feeling rather left out, and suddenly he look at me in Seunghoon-oppa turn. Okay, I won’t be jealous anymore.

I keep on blushing every time he looks at me when they sing they chorus line, ‘If you’re lonely tonight come stick with me.’ Don’t make me a delusional girl, Kim Hanbin-ssi, because I just can’t control my smile anymore. Suddenly Soohyun nudges my arm and giggles at me.

“Onnie, I know you’re happy, but you should calm yourself, the fans might notice.”

Ah! I forget about that, so I put my stoic face on. But sometimes my smile still slips somewhere along the way, I just can’t help it, I’m sorry.

When I thought that my fangirl soul can finally rest, the new composed song, his song, is started. The title of the first song is “Long Time No See”, I think it would be some kind of answer or continuance from “Wait For Me”, and I guess I’m right.

Bobby-oppa greet him happy birthday and he gives him love sign, oh how cute! I really love seeing his expression when he’s not rapping. He seems to be relaxed and swayed with the song. He looks like an innocent and shy kid, which is very adorable.

My heart stops for a second when right after Bobby-oppa said ‘I don’t want nobody else.’ he tilts his head a bit and looks straight to my eyes. Oh my God, Hanbin stop it!

But no. It doesn’t stop. He keeps looking at me and wave, smile, then mouthed ‘Oh, baby don’t worry.’ This is so not healthy for my poor poor heart, I keep squeezing my hands together to prevent any suspicious gestures that can be caught on camera.

It’s definitely official when I watch his dance in Sinojiak and their last dance performance. He is so y, and his dance is just perfect. I partly wish that I could dance that good. Okay, I’m officially Kim Hanbin’s fangirl. Where’s the fancafe? I want to sign up.

--------------------------

A/N: I know, I know, there's no story whatsoever here. I just can't help my delulu self, I'm sorry. I'll update soon, I promise~~ Anw did you see new unit teaser? There's Hayi and Bobby, poor Hanbin. I even saw some #StayStrongHanbin in my twitter timeline I just laugh so hard. Should I make a love triangle? XP