Consultation.

Beautiful

What am I doing? I can't sleep, I can't sleep, I can't sleep. What to do? This is already past midnight and I can't sleep. I can't sleep. I can't sleep!!
Ah! Soohyun! I'll text her! I'm definitely in need of a consultation right now. But I'm still not sure whether I should tell her or not. Aish!! >,<

Hayi:

"I'm screwed, Soohyunnie, help!!"
"Soohyunnie, where are you? Why aren't you replying me? T______T "

Soohyun:

"Ne, wae onnie? This is 2 am already. I was asleep."
"Something happened?"

Hayi:

"I will be one of the guest in the next Mix and Match episode!!?!?!?! What should I do?"
"I'm so anxious, what should I dooo? >.< "

Soohyun:

"Onnie, I'll be one of the guest too. Our manager just informed me this afternoon."
"It will be so much fun, why are you so nervous about it?"

Hayi:

Well, I'm not really good at hiphop and dancing. I'm quite bland and boring too. Aren't you worried?"

Soohyun:

"Of course not, onnie. I can't wait to meet my Jinhwan-oppa! I haven't seen him for too long. Our debut is making me hard to 'accidently' meet him, onnie~~"
"If only Bobby-oppa can stay away from him. He's waaay too touchy with my oppa!"

Hayi:

"Yah! Why are you keep spazzing about your dream boy, you should be helping me, Soohyunnie! X( "

Soohyun:

"I don't understand what should you be worrying, onnie. Your voice is heavenly, and you dance okay. We know Team B oppas well, right? So you won't be awkward with them."
"Hmmmmm~ Or maybe~~ Is there anything that you haven't told me? #curious"

Hayi:

"I'm just ... afraid."

Soohyun:

"Afraid? Our Hayi onnie afraid of singing? That seems strange"
"Tell me, onnie. You're not waking me up in the middle of the night just to make me be more confused and having you being all secretive on me."

"Onnie, spill."

Hayi:

"Nothing! What is it with you? Geez~ I'm just anxious. So we'll be together then, I'm quite relieved now"

Soohyun:

"No can do, onnie. I need to be as close to my Jinhwan-oppa as possible. That's why I need my beauty sleep. Please let me sleep now, onnie~~"
"Don't forget onnie, Jinhwan-oppa is mine, arra?"

Hayi:

"So much for a best friend, Lee Soohyun. You left me for a boy. Your onnie is so sad right now~~~"
"Onnie still need to consult something to you, but it can wait. Get some sleep now, dream of your prince charming in a snapback and hoodie then."

Soohyun:

"You know I love you, onnie. Let's sleep now. See you later~~~ #kisskiss"

Yep yep, I want to dream of my own prince of snapback as well. Let's try sleeping for now, Hayi! Good night, Hanbin.

-------------------------------------------------

A/N: There goes my second chapter. Would you prefer the conversation type or inside naration thingy? I'm still not really good in here. I'm sorry and thank you for all of you for subscribing and even upvoting me!! I love you as much I love Hibi!! ^o^

I love Hayi and Soohyun friendship. I hope they can stay friends for a long time. Go YG!