Yunho's & Changmin's Mission II

Fatal Affections

Yunho and Changmin entered the club and eyed the surrounding, searching for the gang members who were supposed to be meeting that night. They found a group of men at a corner of the club after they recognized a few of them to be from Poseidon, the mafia group that they was hunting down and also from the gang group, Black Rose.

Yunho and Changmin took a seat at the bar, talking among themselves while keeping a close eye on the meeting. “Hyung, I’m going to the gents for awhile,” Changmin said, standing up.

Yunho nodded and continued sipping his drink. Changmin went off to the gents. On the way back, he accidentally tripped and fell near the gang’s meeting. The gang members were taken aback by the sudden fall. Changmin got up and bowed, apologizing for disrupting them. They nodded, not suspecting anything but eyed Changmin who was limping his way to Yunho’s side.

“Are you okay?” Yunho asked when Changmin returned.

Changmin gave him a pained look. “I think I should send you home to rest. Come on,” Yunho said, paying for the drinks and helped Changmin out.

Yunho helped Changmin to the car and drove off immediately. As soon as they had left the area, Changmin put on an earphone and gave one to Yunho. “You did a good job,” Yunho smiled.

Changmin chuckled. “Your acting is good too,” Yunho said again.

Changmin waved his hand. “Ahh, thanks,” he said.

Changmin switched on the radio set and listened to the transmission. When Changmin ‘accidentally’ fell down, he was actually attaching a minute listening device under one of the chairs. As soon as he switched on the radio, they heard the meeting was already underway. The two groups were currently in the middle of bargaining the price of the hundred kilos of drugs that would be shipped over from Cuba. 

Yunho and Changmin took notes of the conversations. Yunho had pulled over into a deserted alley so that they can listen to the conversation. After several hours later, the meeting came to an end. Yunho and Changmin looked over each other’s notes and they realized that the drug transaction will be happening in Korea’s busiest port, Port of Busan in about three days. The two leaders of the gangs would be present to see the transaction process.

“We should go report to headquarters. Let’s go now,” Yunho said, starting the engine.

Changmin nodded and started to organize the notes. They returned to the headquarters that night. Changmin had sent a text message to the director, informing him that they would be returning that night and that they wanted to see him urgently. 

Several hours later, Yunho and Changmin arrived to their headquarters. They took their bag which contain the information and went to the director’s office without any delays. The director who received Changmin’s message was waiting for them.

“Sir,” Yunho greeted as both Yunho and Changmin bowed respectfully to the director.

“Take a seat and speak,” the director said.

Changmin took out several tapes and played it to let the director listen to the recorded conversation between the two groups during the meeting earlier on. The director nodded gravely as he listened. “Call Jaejoong over immediately. We will start an immediate strategy meeting in a few hours,” the director ordered.