Eighth

The poster that turns real.

You:Taeyang,Do you want me to sit down somewhere? I can pay for lunch.

RealTaeyang:No,don't pick a table to sit at.I'll pay the man always pay.

You:Taeyang.

RealTaeyang:I pay the cashier.I grab our lunch.Follow me

You:Sure.I follow Taeyang.Until,we made it to the second floor.*Stomach growls*

RealTaeyang:I heard her stomach growl.Hungry huh?

You:Yeah,I didn't eat breakfast at all.

RealTaeyang:Because of mom

You:Mhm.I follow Taeyang to the reserve table outside.*Stomach kept growling*

RealTaeyang:I giggle.Come on we will eat together.I sat down at the table.

You:I sat next to him.I unwrap my sandwich.I start to eat.After my first two bites of the sandwich.I put my sandwich back down on the unwrap.As I start to drink my water.

RealTaeyang:I look at her when she ate those two bites out of her sandwich.Spicy?

You:I finish drinking my water.Yes,it is spicy. 

RealTaeyang:I can order you another sandwich

You:No its fine.My dad and I used to come here alot.That's why I order this sandwich. To think about happy memories before whole scenario with my sister.

RealTaeyang:What did she do to make you upset?

You:I don't know.One day my mom was very nice to me then the next day she started to treat me like dirt.My father didn't like it at all. Maybe,im just to ugly?

RealTaeyang:Your not ugly at all.Are you a dancer?

You:Yep im a dancer.

RealTaeyang:I can take you to Yg Entertainment with me and we can learn some dances with each other.

You:Sure.I finish eating up my sandwich.I look at the time Taeyang.I have to go now.

RealTaeyang:I can ask my manager to drive you home.

You:Its okay its five minutes from here.I gave him my phone number just incase.

RealTaeyang:I put her phone number in my pocket.

You:I hug Taeyang.Thank you.I need get my stuff right?

RealTaeyang:Yeah

20 Minutes later.

You:I grab my backpack out of his vehicle.Thank you again Taeyang

RealTaeyang:Your welcome

You:I put my bag on my back and ran home.

RealTaeyang:I watch her as she start to run. I will see you again ____.

10 Minutes later

You:I came into my room and lock my door.I went over to my poster.Taeyang,did you make this wish come true?

25 Seconds later

PosterTaeyang:I came out of the poster again.I made this wish come true for you.

You:I hug Taeyang.