Eighteenth

The poster that turns real.

You:I broke the kiss. Taeyang

Taeyang:I should probably prepare that bath for you.

You:I watch him walk to his bathroom.I put my hand on my face. To rub my eyes. I sat on the bed the next minute. I grab a blanket to wrap around my body.

Taeyang:I walk inside my bathroom. I turn on the bathtub water and squrit coconut soap in the tub. Just like the first day when I met ___ she smell like coconut cream.Ahh I embrace that memory in my mind over and over again. I shake my head a bit. I turn off the water as it fill up to the top.

You:I kept waiting.I heard Taeyang cell phone ringing. I look at his phone and it was Miyoung calling for him.I took his phone and knock on his bathroom door.Taeyang

Taeyang:I heard my bathroom door knock. I walk to open my door and saw ___ with my cell phone. Did you answer my phone call?

You: No oppa. I didn't answer your call. It just kept ringing so I brought it to you.

Taeyang:Oh,I took my cell phone out of her hand and left the room.

You: Is he mad at me I said to myself?. I walk inside the bathroom and start to cough again. I took my clothes off and got inside the bath tub. I hope he is not mad at me. I put my hands together and pray that Taeyang is not mad at me at all.I start to wash myself.I look and saw Taeyang standing at the door. He is going to open the door. Please don't be mad at me.