Thirty-Three

The poster that turns real.

Taeyang:I open my eyes.I look down at ____. Hey Beautiful.I kiss her on the forehead.I pull ___ lightly towards me.I put my arms around her.

You:Sleeping

Taeyang:I look around the room and smile as I saw our clothes on the ground.I start to talk to myself. I really do love you ____. You're my angel.I can't let go of you. The rumors of me dating Minyoung are not true because she is only my friend and she likes someone else. I can't like someone else. Because I have you. And I wouldn't give you up at all for the world.Even though we only dated for four months now.I think I need to ask your dad in hand for marriage. My feelings are only for you.I can see a future between you and I.I brush her hair over to the side of her face.I look over at ____ as she was still sleeping. I kiss her forehead again.

You:I open my eyes slowly.I look up and saw Taeyang.

Taeyang:Hey beautiful

You:Hey handsome

Taeyang:What would you like to do?

You:Stay in bed and cuddle with you.I remove my leg off of Taeyang. WasI bad for the part?

Taeyang:No you weren't bad at all.

You:Taeyang is there magic in this world?

Taeyang:Magic?

You:Before I met you a lot of things happen. I wish on a star to meet you. 

Taeyang:Ahh

You:I sat up on the bed and use the sheet to cover my body.I look at my scars on my right top shoulder.Do you think im crazy when I said there is magic in this world?

Taeyang:I don't think you're crazy at all. I always believe in magic too.I start to take the sheet off of her. Are you hiding something from me?

You:Im not hiding stuff from you at all.

Taeyang:I remove her hair from her right shoulder.I saw more scars on her right shoulder.Who did this to you?

You:My mom.