Second

The poster that turns real.

You: I was watching Taeyang I Need A Girl Live Performance.

Taehee:I barge into my sister room. He is not going to date you.

You:I start to ignore her.Shut up Taehee.

Taehee:Im not going to shut up. Im just telling the truth.

You:I got up from my seat.I slap my sister across the face. Leave me alone. I hate you Taehee. You always cried wolf to get what you want. Leave my room.

Taehee:I had tear going down my cheek.I walk slowly out of her room.

You:I push her out of my room.I lock my door.I whisper to myself She is just going to cried wolf to mom. All mom ever cares about is her.I went back to my computer and kept watching Taeyang performance.I look at his poster. Poster please come to life. I turn off my computer.I turn off my light and went to bed.I cried myself to sleep.

Poster start to glow

Taeyang:I start to come out of my poster. I got off the desk. I look into the mirror. Looks,like her wish came true. I look around the room and saw the dresser and her closet and her bed.I walk over to her closet and pick out a men shirt.I put the shirt on me. I turn around and saw her in her bed. I walk over to her bed and lay down with her.I used my pinky finger to dry her tears. Don't cry _____. Im right here.

You:I heard a whisper as I was sleeping.I mumble my words until I said Taeyang.

Taeyang:I laugh softly when she said my name.Your wish came true ____.I stretch my arms out.I wrap my arms around her. Sleep tight beautiful.I close my eyes and went to sleep.

8 hours Later

You:I open my eyes and felt a arm around me.I look to my left and saw the man of my dreams right infront of my eyes.I was about to scream until a hand cover my mouth.

Taeyang:I open my eyes and saw her eyes looking at me. I look at her as she was about to scream. I put my hand over . I look into her eyes Don't scream please.

You:Mhm

Taeyang:I took my hand off .Can you listen to me please?

You:Yeah,I said quietly. I look at my clock it was 4am in the morning.

Taeyang:Before I start. I saw you cried against my poster yesterday.

You:I was really upset and I didn't have no one to talk to. So,I usually cried at your poster. Taeyang ,you and your music makes me happy.But,I haven't been happy. So,I usually I just stay in my room after I come home from anywhere.

Taeyang:Thank you. Why you haven't been happy?

You:My mom doesn't think im pretty at all.

Taeyang:Oh. I put my arms around her and hug her.

You:I whisper to myself,My crush is hugging me.Taeyang

Taeyang:What?

You:Nothing

Taeyang:I whisper to myself,I care for you,_____.