Forty-Four

The poster that turns real.

You:I blink my eyelids slowly. I watch as homie falls asleep. I got up from the couch and walk over and took Homie's favorite toy and put his toy in the bin. I walk away from the living room and walk to the front door. I put my hand on my head. That bump really hurts and why is everything so fuzzy. I feel like falling into deep sleep. I use my hand to open my eyelids. I grab someone's hand. Taeyang is that you.

Taeyang:I came home from the studio and the market and I open my door and found my princess with a small bump on her head.I felt her hand touch my hand. I look at her.I put the food down on the little table next to the front door. I pick up my princess and close the door with my left foot. I walk to my room and I put her down on my bed. I start to feel her forhead. Hot. My darling has a fever.I put the blankets over her body and kiss her forehead. I'll be right back beautiful. I went over to the little table and pick up the food and put it on the kitchen counter and grab the dog food after that.

2Hours later

You:I open my eyes Taeyang I said

Taeyang: Hey my little angel

You:What happen! 

Taeyang: You have a fever. Very high fever. You should have rest before you start cleaning.

You: I was fine but,I did had a scratch throat earlier

Taeyang: Why didn't say anything earlier?

You:I didn't want you to worry.

Taeyang:Scootch over

You:I scootch over to the other side of the bed.

Taeyang:I put my arm around her. ___,The house looks clean.

You:Mhm. I think I lost my voice Taeyang

Taeyang:You just need your rest.I will be right here when you wake up.

You:I smile. I love you Taeyang

Taeyang:I love you to ____. Im right here.