Forty-Two

The poster that turns real.

Three Days Later

You: These three days with Taeyang has been great with him. I hope my dad is alright with Taehee. I whisper myself. I started to do Taeyang laundry. I start to fold his clothes one by one.

Taeyang:I was working on my schedule with the group at my place for a awhile before we have to head back to the Entertainment. I brought out drinks for the guys. I walk by the laundry room and saw ___ doing my laundry.I put my drink on the counter top and lean back on the door frame. I whistle to her.

You:I heard his whistle and look up at him. Hey handsome

Taeyang:I walk over to her. Your almost done my lucky charm.I put my arms over her shoulders.

You:Almost done. I put my head on his chest. I have to put your dark clothes in the dryer now so they can get dry.So you can wear them during your time on tour.

Taeyang:How about I wear them around here for you?

You:No,I like it when you wear your white t-shirt and blue jeans.

Taeyang:I would like to see you wear your skirt again. The one I bought for you.

You:I laugh quietly.

Taeyang:What? I look at her

You:Taehee took my skirt. The skirt you bought me.

Taeyang:Oh,I can buy you another one.

You:No,because I don't need a skirt. I have my mini shorts though.

Taeyang:I worry about you wearing those mini shorts alot. They do a lot I whisper in her ear.

Laundry Machine Beep

Seungri: What are you two doing?

You:Flirting

Seungri:Can I join?

Taeyang:No.She is my princess only. Only I can flirt with her.

Seungri:Gd is waiting 

Taeyang:Alright im coming.

Seungri:I kept my eye on him.

Taeyang: Seungri walk away please.

Seungri:I walk away slowly.

Taeyang:So were we.

You:I think you were going to kiss me

Taeyang:I was about to lean in for a kiss

GD:I pull Taeyang away come on man. We have to finished up our schedules.

Taeyang:I'll guess we have to kiss later my love.

You:I guess so. I watched him as he was being pulled away. I start to put his dark clothes in the dryer. I put the dryer on. And walk out of his laundry room. I watch how they put their schedules together. I smile lightly.I walk into his room and laid down on his bed. I saw my cell phone beeping off. I look at the text message from my sister and saw the baby sonagram photo.I deleted the photo. I saw a text from my father.

Text Message

Father:Oh my darling _____,I miss you soo much. I hope your doing well beautiful.

End Text Message

You:I had a tear in my eye and wipe it away. I miss you too daddy I whisper to myself. I text my daddy back. Saying I miss him soo much.

Schedule Talk

GD: I know that were coming to a end of this tour. 

Taeyang:I shake my head. Im going to miss this tour the most.

Seungri:Arranging the schedule with the tour dates.

TOP:Seungri make sure you add breaks in the schedule too.

Daesung: And waking us up early too.

Taeyang: Let's re arrange the tracklist for these last couple tour dates.

GD:Mhm.

Back to you

You:I just laid in bed and heard them talking. Sis,is always getting the attention.I saw Taeyang dog walking in. Hey homie

Homie:Arf

You:Your going to miss your daddy again aren't ya?

Homie:Arf Arf

You:Me too.I start to pet homie.Im right here too.

Homie:Arf.