Twenty-Two

The poster that turns real.

Three hours later

You:I came back to the classroom. I saw roses on my desk. From Taeyang, Come home soon. I put my bags together and left the room and got home. I open my bedroom door. I close the door right behind me. I saw my Taeyang poster rip. NOOOOOOO,I cry. I pick up the poster that was in four pieces.

Dad:Sweetie,what's wrong. I heard a scream

You:Dad,was Taehee in my room be honest

Dad:She was in your room. I heard ripping paper. I told her to stay out of your room.She didn't listen to me. How about you tape this together?

You: I can do it by myself.

Dad:I'll make some ice tea.

You:Ok,I watch my father walk out of my room. I put the four pieces of my poster on my desk.I grab my tape. I started to put the pieces back together.

Taehee:You must be upset.I enter her room.

You:I got up from my seat and walk over were Taehee was. I know you did this because you were jealous of Taeyang and I

Taehee:Get ove it. Its just a poster.

You:I got angry and slap my sister across the face. I hate you.

Dad:Girls calm down.You both used to like each other as sisters.What happen?

You:She change daddy.

Taehee:I sigh and look at my sister.

Dad: Taehee,did you change yourself?

Taehee:I don't know.

Dad:Well,you see you left your sister out a lot.

You:Daddy,im just gonna go into my room.I close my door and went over to poster that I fix.I was about to put it on the wall.I started to cry.Taeyang.I'm sorry that I didn't get to protect you.I kept crying.Until I fall asleep.

4 Hours later

PosterTaeyang:I came out of my poster.I pick up ___ and carry her to her bed. I put her under the covers. I kiss her lips.It wasn't your fault ___. Your sister is the one who rip me up. I sat on her bed and use my hand to dry her stain tears. I got up from her bed and walk over to the poster. I remove the tape slowly. I started to put the poster back together magically.I look at the poster again no rip marks. I put the poster back on the wall. I walk back to her bed and lay down next to her.Im right here beautiful ____.I hold her hand.

Taeyang

Taeyang:I look at myself in the mirror. I smile time for that date with Miyoung.I kept thinking about ____ over and over again.