Thirty-Five

The poster that turns real.

You:I walk inside the doors with Taeyang at the mall.You wanna know something?

Taeyang:Sure

You:Im a girl who doesn't like to wear dresses.

Taeyang:If I find a dress in any store would you wear that dress for me?

You:Maybe,I blush softly

Taeyang:Come on.We walk into the store,Look around beautiful.

You:Mhm, I started to look around the store and found some nice clothes and I grab the shirts and shorts and put them in my basket.I look around the store and the fitting selection. I was worry trying on these clothes.

Taeyang:I saw her looking nervous.I wrap my arms around her stop being nervous I whisper.

You:Taeyang I said

Taeyang:I smile.

Fan1:I turn around saw Big Bang Taeyang. I scream Taeyang

You:I saw his fan turning around and screaming Taeyang name. I said quietly. Taeyang oppa,im going to try these on.

Taeyang:Alright

You:I walk inside the fitting rooms.

Fan1:So,Taeyang is it true that your dating Min Hyorin?

Taeyang:Ummm....

You:I heard fan ask Taeyang the question.Hyorin ahh the beautiful actress.I look into the mirror and saw the scars and myself.Im not pretty.I put the clothes on the hanger.

Fan1:So,are you dating her?

Taeyang:I started to look flustered. Im with someone else.

Fan1:Who?

Taeyang:A girl who is very special to me.

Fan1:I wish it was me though

Taeyang:I wish I can clone myself to be everyone's boyfriend. But,I really like this girl.

Fan1:Oh my your blushing

Taeyang:Mhm.She is everything to me.

You:I start to hear Taeyang conversation slowly.I had a tear down my eye.

Taeyang:I went inside the fitting rooms. ____,where are you?

You:Left top right fitting room.I put my right hand out of the curtain.

Taeyang:Ahh,I saw her hand.I open the curtain and came inside the fitting room and close the curtain behind me.

You:Taeyang.. I said in bit when I heard he came into the fitting room.

Taeyang:Don't scream ok

You:Ok,Did you really mean that?

Taeyang:Yes,I do really mean that.