Six

The poster that turns real.

You:I start to smile when RealTaeyang call me beautiful. Taeyang,

RealTaeyang:Hmm?What is it ___?

You:I get very jealous of my older sister Taehee. As we walk out of the school building together.

RealTaeyang:I open the car door for her.I walk inside the car. Get in and close the door behind you.

You:I walk inside the car.I sit down in my seat and close the car door behind me.

Car Start to Drive

RealTaeyang:Now as you were saying.You get jealous of your older sister?

You:Yeah,I don't know why I get jealous of her.

RealTaeyang:Maybe something is missing in you.

You:Like what

RealTaeyang:Love

You:Well,I never had a boyfriend.

RealTaeyang:I talk to myself She never had a boyfriend.I look at her and she is very beautiful.I start to talk again. I never had a girlfriend either. So,___ how old are you?

You:Im Seventeen

RealTaeyang:I smile.I remember being seventeen that's when I join Big Bang.

You:Im a fan 

RealTaeyang:I notice that first before I walk over to you this morning.

You:I blush.Do you flirt with everyone of your fangirls?

RealTaeyang:Not really.Your actually the first.

You:I smile.I look closely where are we eating at. Ehh

RealTaeyang:What's wrong ____

You:That's were my mom works. She hates me. She never love me.She only care about my sister and not me. Im so scared to be in that same room with her.

RealTaeyang:Were not eating there sweetie. Its down the road.I will show you so don't worry. I usually ask my manager to park here.So,I take a mile of walking to my favorite place.

You:Oh.Thank the lord.

RealTaeyang:I giggle softly and look at her.I got up from my seat.Come with me.

You:Do I leave my stuff here?

RealTaeyang:Yes you do.

You:I put my backpack on the side of my seat.I open up the door.I got out of the car.

RealTaeyang:I watch her get out of the car.I follow her. I close the door behind us.Would you like to hold my hand?

You:I start to blush hard when he said that to me.