Thirty-Seven

The poster that turns real.

Taeyang:Do you want me drive you home?

You:If you want to.

Taeyang:Come on.

You:Mhm.

15 Minutes later

You:I look up into the sky and saw the sky sunset. Its so beautiful.

Taeyang:The sunset

You:Yeah,My dad would usually take my sister and I for a car ride before sunrise and before sunset.

Taeyang:You're dad must be happy when two girls came into this world

You:He is actually happy when my sister and I showed up into this world.How is your second album coming along?

Taeyang:Its going great I just recently finish two mv's and I have a tour for this album as well.

You:So how long will you be away for?

Taeyang:Just couple of months.

You:I put my head on his shoulder and I'm going to miss you the most.

Taeyang:My sweetheart.

You:As I saw my house and my driveway. I watch him pull up onto the driveway.I took off my seatbelt and open the door.I grab the shopping bags.I close the door right behind me.I had a tear going down my cheek softly.

Taeyang:I watch her getting out of my car.I turn off the engine and took off my seat belt.I open the car door and got out of the car.I close the door behind me.I wrap my arms around her.

You:Don't go I said softly.

Taeyang:I only two days left before my tour starts.

You:I open the door to the entry of the house.Come inside with me.

Taeyang:I smile briefly.I came inside right behind her.I close the door.

You:I took off my shoes and Dad,im home. Come on

Taeyang:Mhm

Dad:Welcome home my darling.Who is the guy?

You:Dad this is Taeyang.Taeyang this is my father

Taeyang:Nice to meet you sir.

Dad:Nice to meet you too Taeyang.

You:I walk to my room and put down the shopping bags on my bed.

Dad:So you really like my daughter

Taeyang:In a heartbeat

Dad:Ahh I smile.All she ever does is talk about you.

Taeyang:Im honor.She show me the scars on her stomach,shoulders,and back. Is their something going on?

Dad:Im afraid so. My wife gets very antsy against her. She found out that my wife cheated on me. That's when she start hitting her. I love my daughters very much. But,they argue you a lot now.They don't really have a sister relationship anymore due to that incident.

Taeyang:Is your wife away?Its okay ___ told me everything.

Dad:I like you more Taeyang. My wife is away right now at rehab.

Taeyang:Sir,I would do anything to take care of ____.

Dad: I know you will do that for her. That's why I start to like you as a Son in law.She does get scared sometimes.

Taeyang:Does she have phobia?

Dad:Just thunderstorms.Would you like a drink?

Taeyang:Im good Mr.Lee.

Dad:Alright I walk away

Taeyang:I walk into ___ room.I saw her on her bed. Just laying their.I saw the hangers and the shopping bags.I smile I look into the shopping bags and start to hang up her clothes in her closet.I look above her desk and saw my poster and smile. Thank you Poster Taeyang.I laid on her bed.

You:I open my eyes.

Taeyang:Go back to sleep.I'll be here in the morning.

You:Mhm.I put my arms over his body.Don't let go.

Taeyang:I'm right here.I kiss her forhead.I put the blanket over her and I.I look at her for one last time before I drift into sleep mode.