Thirty-Six

The poster that turns real.

Taeyang:I look at ___ in the mirror. You are really beautiful.

You:No,I shook my head.Im not beautiful. Look at all these scars on me.I took my own shirt off my body. I look at my stomach. And saw the worse scar ever.

Taeyang:Did your mom did that to you?

You:Mhm,Dad put her some where so she can become a better person.I grab the t-shirt from the hanger.I put it on me.How does it look on me?

Taeyang:I like it and brings out your eyes more often.Let me go find some shorts for you and a cute dress.

You:Taeyang

Taeyang:I lean down and kiss her on the lips then walk out of the dressing room.

You:I watch him walk out of the dressing room.I took the shirt off my body and put it in the basket.I put on the next shirt. No.... yes.. maybe so. I don't know.

Taeyang: I walk around the store and found shorts and a nice pretty dress. I heard my name and saw Hyorin.Hyorin

Hyorin: Hi Pretty boy

You:After the several shirts I try on. I put half of them in my basket.I put my regular shirt back on.I look at the mirror again and unravel my shirt.I cry silently go away scar.

Taeyang:As I was talking to Hyorin.I felt her hand dragging me out of the store as the store alarms went off.I walk back in the store.What is it Hyorin?

Hyorin:I've been spying on you lately.I saw you with a new girlfriend.

Taeyang:I put the clothes in the basket.Hyorin why have you been spyingon me lately?

Hyorin:Because I miss you.

Taeyang:Hyorin we already been down this road. I move on.I walk away.

Hyorin:I wrap my arms around Taeyang.Oppa,I miss you.

Taeyang:I drop her arms off my chest.I walk away into the dressing room

Hyorin:I walk away from the store.

Taeyang:I came into the dressing room.____.I got some of the clothes.

You:Oh,I look at the reflection.Taeyang.You didn't have to get these clothes for me.

Taeyang:Try them on please.

You:Taeyang,

Taeyang:Hmm

You:Im sorry for not being beautiful

Taeyang:You're beautiful too me.

You:I smile.I watch him leave the dressing room.I saw the shorts and dress I like. I took my clothes off and try on the dress.

Taeyang:I sat down in a chair.

You:I came out of the dressing room with the dress Taeyang pick for me.

Taeyang:I stare at ____.Twirl slowly

You:I twirl slowly

Taeyang:I didn't even look at the ground.I kept both of my eyes on ___.I was falling for her more.I actually like that dress on you.

You:Really?

Taeyang:Mhm

You:I smile and walk back into the dressing room.I took off the dress and put it in my basket. I try the shorts on.I smile.I saw the scar bleed again.I put two of the shorts in the basket.I put my clothes back on.I walk out of the dressing room.Done,I said quietly.

Taeyang:Come on I'll pay for it.I wrap my arms around her.

20 minutes later

You:I was sitting at the table waiting for lunch to be serve.I saw my sister with L from Infinite.Looks like my sister has hit it off with someone to.

Taeyang:What let me see.I saw her sister with L from Infinite.She looks happy.

You:Mhm she start to talk about him the other day.Looks like they are going out now.

Taeyang;Yeah.I have to say ____ when you wore that dress,I couldn't take my eyes off you.

You:Aww *I blush*

Waitress:Two pasta lunches one with shrimp and one with chicken.

Taeyang:Thank you

Waitress:I walk away.

You:I took my shrimp pasta.Taeyang before I start eating

Taeyang:Hmm I look up at her,What is it beautiful?

You:I was wondering if we can make

Taeyang:Make what

You:Make,I forgot my head just went blank by now

Taeyang:I smile.Try to think about it again

You:Mhm

30 minutes later

You:I love you

Taeyang:I smile when she say I love you to me