Forty-Three

The poster that turns real.

You: I look around his bedroom and saw his computer on. I watch how his monitor flash on and off. I walk over to his computer and use the mouse to wake up his computer. I saw photo's of him and I in a document. What are you doing,I heard Taeyang voice. 

Taeyang:What are you doing?

You:Your computer monitor was flashing on and off. I shake'd the mouse to wake up your computer and I found documents picture of you and I.

Taeyang:Well,at least your not lying to me. You told me the truth like always.I walk over to her and put my arms around her neck and my chin on her shoulder. I added a new photo in the document for you and I.

You: I didn't look at yet. 

Taeyang:Is something else bothering you, _____?

You:I took his arms off my neck and lift his chin. My sister I got up from the chair. 

Taeyang:My sister what

You:Sent me her baby songram photo. She is just being a show off again. And dad misses me. If I leave im going to miss you. 

Taeyang: Don't be jealous of your sister. I hold her hand. I know that you're in pain because of her. But,once we start a future together and wait for the right time you know to do it which we already did it together. And we will do it again. I know how much you miss your father. But,I don't want to see you in pain at all. You're my shining star.

You:I smile. Homie doesn't want you to go on your last tour dates.

Taeyang:I have to go on these last tour dates.

You:I know you do. So..uh uh

Taeyang: What would I like for you? You stay here and be with homie. I don't want my girlfiend to be sad.

You:Im not sad.I will just miss you so much. I don't want to breakup.

Taeyang:Were not going to break up. Even though when im away my spirit is always here for you and homie.

You: Mhm.Do you want me to make dinner tonight? 

Taeyang: I will pick up some take out food ok.

You:Ok,Don't forget extra dog food for Homie.

Taeyang:I wont forget.

You:I watch him leave his room and his house.

Taeyang:Ah, I almost forgot I run back inside. ____

You:Yeah

Taeyang:I walk over to her and kiss on her lips. I love you

You:I love you to. Go

Taeyang:I smile and left the house.

You:Homie,Im going to clean the house. 

Homie:Arf

You:I pet homie.  I start to clean his house. I started to clean in the bathrooms first,then I went to clean his room,then clean the living rooms. I put all of homie's toy in the bin. I started to vaccum the rooms and clean the head boarders at the same time. I turn off the vaccum and took a towel to clean the sweat off my forehead. I continue to clean everything. I finished vaccuming. I started to mop the floors. I slipped a little and hit my head against the wall. Oww I said. 

Homie:Arf Arf

You: I put down the mop and I look at homie food bowels and water. I grab his dishes and fill them up with food and water and put them down on the ground. Homie

Homie:Arf

You: I took his favorite toy out of his bin and put it on the couch for him. I started to mop again. Almost finished I said to myself. I put the mop stuff back in pantry closet. I watch how Homie play with his toy. So cute. I walk to the laundry room and took Taeyang clothes out of the dryer and started to fold them. Those are done. Now,I just need to finished the cleaning the dishes then im done. I look at the time 4:45pm I only been doing this for a hour. Ok. I said to myself. I walk out of the laundry room and started to clean the dishes. When was last time I did this three days ago. I look around as I put the last plate away. I started to clean the silverware. I put the silverware away and started to clean the cups. I put the cups on a towel to let them dry. I close up the dish washer. Im done. I need Coffee. I came into the living room and saw homie sleeping on the couch. I lay down on the other couch. I breath for air. Im done with the chores around here. Phew.