Forty

The poster that turns real.

You:I miss him already.I walk by the rehab center and saw my mom's nurse outside. 

Mom's Nurse: Hello ____,Are you ready to see your mom?

You:I shake my head. No,Im very scared to see her,I worry that she is going to hit me.

Mom's Nurse:She care's for you

You:No she doesn't all she every does is hit me. She never say I love you to me.

Mom's Nurse:She change a lot

You:I know that she will change back into her old self one day.She did it once and she will do it again.My dad is still upset with her what she did to me and him.

Mom's Nurse:What did she do to him?

You:She started to cheat on him and that's when she started to hit me. I can't go in their.I want to but I can't.

Mom's Nurse:I understand

You:It was nice to see you.I gotta get going.

Mom's Nurse:Mhm

You:I started to walk home and went by the old park and saw Taehee and L getting along perfectly. I miss you Taeyang. I wish you were here with me.I walk inside my house.Dad are you here?

Dad:In the kitchen

You:I walk into the kitchen.I wrap my arms around his stomach as a hug. I walk by the rehab center.I saw mom's nurse.

Dad:Did you two talk?

You:Mhm,I didn't want to go inside because I don't want to be smack around again.Dad,Im afraid of mom.

Dad:Sweetheart

You:I understand she is my mom. But she is really scary.

Dad:I pat her head. Its going to be ok.

You:Dad,did Taeyang call on my cellphone?

Dad:No sweetie.He is a busy man.

You:Yes,I know. I watch how Taehee walk inside the house with L and looking very Happy. Did mom ever wanted me?

Dad:Yes but I wanted you and your sister more. My two little girls that I care about so much. How about you text Taeyang?

You:Mhm.Thanks daddy.

Dad:Anytime my little girl.

You:I unwrap my arms around his stomach and walk into my room.I grab my phone.I saw Taeyang on my speed dial list. I start to Text him

You:I miss you hubby bunny.My prince.I sent him the text

Taeyang:I look at my phone and smile when I saw my princess Text message.

Taeyang:I miss you too my Jaigya and I just want to hold you.I sent the text message to her.

You:I smile and saw his text message.Stay healthy my love.I sent the text back to him.

Taeyang:I start to type back my text message. I will my sweetheart.I sent the text back.

You:I smile when I saw his Text. I turn off my phone. I saw the bathroom light on and I heard Taehee and L talking. 

L:Taehee,you know that you are having my baby?

Taehee:We haven't even done it yet.

L:Maybe tonight we will.

Taehee:I smile.

You:I walk away from my bathroom door. I sat on my bed.And start to think.