Twenty-Eight

The poster that turns real.

You:When Taeyang grab my hand. My head start to hurt all of a sudden. I look down at the floor.

Taeyang:I put my fingers under her chin.I raise her face off from the ground. 

You:I look into his eyes,I should get going. I'll text you.I walk out of his room. Bye,Mrs.Dong

Mrs.Dong:Your leaving so soon?

You:Mhm,I will tell my dad that you said Hi.

Mrs.Dong:I smile. 

You:I walk out of Taeyang apartment.I put my hand on my forehead.I start to rub my head go away headache,I whispered. I took the elevator and two minutes later my body felt hot.I put my hand over my heart. Am I feeling love already? I walk out of the elevator and walk to my home. I look at my phone.No text message from Taeyang.

3 to 4 weeks later

You:I saw Big Bang new mv BaeBae. I saw my boyfriend with a girl on a horse.I hit my dresser very hard and had tears down my face.I look down. I knew it I wasn't his type. He used me.I look at my hand as I saw all the bruises. I brought out my phone. I text Taeyang. Hey

Taeyang:I read my text message from ____. Hey you my beautiful girl. Have you seen Big Bang new mv yet?

You:I just recently saw the mv I text him back.

Taeyang:I smile,Did you really like the mv?

You:I did,I text him back with a sad face.

Taeyang:I saw the text from my ____,Are you jealous I text her?

You:Yes,Im just jealous. I got jealous when the girl touch you all over.I text him back.

Taeyang:Aww,I said in a whisper. I'll be coming to your place in shortly.I text her.

You:I read his text.I got up from ground to change my clothes.Since I finished school earlier and graduated earlier.I grab a nice tshirt and shorts.I put my clothes on and kiss my Taeyang poster.Thank you. I pace around my room.I feel nervous all of a sudden. Why? I calm down and breathe slow.I walk out of my house and close the door behind me.I start to walk away until I saw Taeyang car.

Taeyang:I roll down the windows. ____,come in

You:I walk around the other side and open the door and sat in the passenger seat.I close the door.Where are we going?

Taeyang:Since,I didn't see you in 3 to 4 weeks i'm taking you somewhere for a day or two.

You:Oh no. I don't think im ready yet?

Taeyang:I start to drive. What do you mean by ready?

You:The big IT

Taeyang:Hehe

You:What?

Taeyang:Wait until your marry.

You:I blush.

10 minutes later

Taeyang:I put my car in the garage. I got out of my side of the car and walk around to the other side of the car. You can come out now.

You:I got out of the car.I interwine my hand with his. Where are we?

Taeyang:You'll see. How is your dad and Taehee?

You:Their good. I graduated early from school.

Taeyang:You could've told me.I put my arms around her.

You:I did I text you.

Taeyang:Oh.I open the hotel doors.I walk to the desk area and say two for Taeyang.

5minutes

You:I was in the elevator with Taeyang. Taeyang,I got jealous of that girl in your bae bae mv. I even hurt my hand which is now bruising up.

Taeyang:How about we go into the room? I will look at it.

Elevator opens

You:I walk behind Taeyang and walf in front of our hotel door.

Taeyang:I got it.I open the door. My lady.

You:I enter the room.I watch as he enter the room behind me.

Taeyang:Let me see your hand.

You:I show him my hand.

Taeyang:Its bruise

You:Mhm.The model in the video was very beautiful and I look down. I can't compete with her.You and her were about to kiss.

Taeyang:I grab the ice out of the freezer.I put the ice on her hand.I listen to her.____,your my only beautiful girl. The director wanted the model and I to kiss. But,I didn't because I thought of you.

You:Taeyang.

Taeyang:Keep your hand ice for awhile.I sat down on the couch. You can sit next me ____.I wont bite you.

You:I sat next to Taeyang.I miss you my boyfriend.

Taeyang:I miss you to my girlfriend.I kiss her on the cheek.Did you like me with long hair?

You:Half and half

Taeyang: 50/50

You:Yeah,I like your hair right now. But,I do miss the mohwak on you though.

Taeyang:I miss the mohwak to. You're my beautiful girl.