Thirty

The poster that turns real.

5 minutes

You: I stretch my back and put my head on Taeyang chest.Taeyang

Taeyang:Hmm

You:Happy Birthday 

Taeyang:My birthday is in couple of hours.

You:I know thats why i'm saying it now.

As the water in the tub was moving up and down slowly

Taeyang:I start to take my right hand and grab the luffa and put the luffa in the water.I pull the luffa out of the water and start to water ___ hair.

You:Oo

Taeyang:Just relax

You:Mm

Taeyang:I start to wet her hair more.I start to design her hair in a cool way.

You:What are you doing? I look at his eyes.

Taeyang:Oh nothing.

You:I move very fast off his chest.I start laughing.

Taeyang:You like it don't ya.

You:I smile and laugh. Can I do your hair?

Taeyang:No

You:Aww Why not

Taeyang:Because...

You:I splash Taeyang in the face.

Taeyang:I felt water on my face for the next minute.I look at her and saw her smile.

You:I grab the luffa with full of water and squeeze the water on top of Taeyang hair.

Taeyang:Hey

You:I start to put his hair up. I gave him a mohwak look. I actually miss this look on you.

Taeyang:Im trying something new for a hairstyle look.I pull her close to me.I look at her lips.

You:Taeyang?

Taeyang:I lean in and kiss her right on the lips.

You:I felt his lips right on my lips.I close my eyes and put my hands back down in the water.I look at my scars under my right shoulder. I felt his hands down my sides.I black out for a bit.

Flashbacks

You:Mom,why are you mad at me the most?

Mom:Because you told your father about this situation.I took my belt and smack and scratch my daughter right arm.

You:Oww,I scream. Mom why are you hurting me when you cheated on daddy. 

Mom:I scratch my daughters back and smack her with the belt.

You:Tears coming out of my eyes. Taehee sissy sissy.

Taehee:I watch as my sister get hurt by mommy.Mom stop

Mom:Taehee stay out of this. I close the door and start smacking the belt more on my daughter ___.

Flashback ends

You:I pull back from the kiss.

Taeyang:What's wrong?

You: ....uh uh uh.....

Taeyang:____

You:I put my arms around his waist and start to shake badly.

Taeyang:Hey,Hey what's wrong.I pat her head.I took my right hand and pull the drain.Let me get you out of this tub.I took her hands off my waist.I got out of the tub.

You:I felt my arms drop from his waist.I watch him got out of the tub.

Taeyang: I bend down and carry ____ out of the tub.I put her on the counter and put a towel on her head.Start drying off ok?

You:I shake my head in a yes way.I reach my left hand and grab the towel off my head and jump down from the counter.I start to dry off.What should I say,I talk to myself?

Taeyang:___,you been acting strange since we kiss.

You:I'm fine.I turn to the wall.I wrap the towel around my body.Taeyang?

Taeyang:Yes,

You:I need clothes.

Taeyang:Oh hehe

You:What?

Taeyang:Me too.

Awkward

Taeyang:Let me text one of my friends.

You:Don't forget the tooth brush and floss.

Taeyang:Ok

10 minutes later

You:I was sitting in the bathroom.I remember the sound of the beating.I shake my head a couple of times.I heard the knock on the door.

Taeyang:I went over to the door and grab the knob and open the door and saw my friend GD,My bag thanks.

Gd:Anytime bro.

Taeyang:I smile as Gd hand me the bag and I close the door as he left the hotel hallway. ____,clothes are here.

You:And tooth brush and toothpaste and floss.

Taeyang:Yes

You:I walk out of the bathroom and walk over were Taeyang is. I saw all the clothes.I grab a t-shirt and bra and and a pair of shorts. Did you told your friend were I live?

Taeyang:Yes

You:Its ok.

Taeyang:I have a event to go tonight.

You:But,I thought we were going to celebrate your bday together.

Taeyang:We will.I promise.I look at the time and it was a quarter till four pm.I grab my clothes and put them on.

You:Make sure you brush your teeth.

Taeyang:Alright.

You:I watch him walk to the bathroom as I start to put my clothes on.I saw the marks on my arm.I shake my head.After I finished putting my clotheson. I sat to on the bed.As I watch him putting his style of clothes together.

Taeyang:I smile as I look at ____.I turn off the light as I left the bathroom. I went to grab a pair of socks and shoes.

You:Taeyang?

Taeyang:Hmm

You:Good Luck tonight.

Taeyang:I tied both of my shoelaces on my right foot and start to tied my laces on my left foot. Im all done.I have to go alright.

You:Alright.

Taeyang:I kiss her right on the head.And grab my bag and left the hotel room.

You:I watch him leave the room. What should I do?I look at my right arm again. I kept remembering all those scars marks by mom. Im sorry mom for ratting you out.I just didn't want to see dad hurt again. I walk over to the kitchen I saw the oven.I turn on the oven so it can start pre heating. I start to grab the brownie mix and the ingredients. I start to mix all the ingredients together.I hope Taeyang likes it.I start to pour all the brownie mix in the pan. I scoop out the last of the mix. I smile.I put the brownies in the oven. I put the timer on. I start to clean the kitchen and made the bed.

You:I turn on the tv. I watch a movie.

Movie

Casper:Kat

Kat:Mhm

Casper:Can I keep you?

Kat:Casper its cold.Can you close the window?

Casper:I kiss her on the cheek and fly over to the edge of the bed and went to sleep.

Back to me

You:Hmm :).I heard the timer went off.I grab the oven mitten and open the oven and pull out the brownies.They look good.I close the oven. I put the brownies on a cooling rack. I let the brownies cool down.I put my oven mitten back in the bag.I took out the icing and sprinkles. I walk back to the bed and kept watching the movie. If I was ever a ghost I said to myself,Would Taeyang notice me,I said to myself again.

40 Minutes pass.

You:I look at the clock and it was only 6:00pm. Ugh. Man,im bored. I walk over to the brownies and start to put the icing on the brownies I add the sprinkles afterwards.I look at the icing as I got most of it all over my hands.I finish icing and sprinkling the brownies.I grab a towel and start to take off the icing off my hands. I walk back to the tv and watch another movie. 

20 Minutes later

You:I put the candles in the brownies around Happy Birthday Taeyang.I look at my phone and saw the time for the fourth time Its only 6:20 pm. UGH.I went to lay down for a nap.

11:45pm

You:I woke up from my nap and look at the time,I walk over to the bathroom and brush my hair and brush my teeth. I walk out of the bathroom and walk to the brownies. I heard the door about to be open. I look at the time again it was 11:58pm. I lite the candles.

Taeyang:I open the hotel door.

You:Happy Birthay To You Happy Birthday To You. Happy Birthday Love Taeyang Happy Birthday To You. Make your wish

Taeyang:I smile when ____ sing happy birthday to me. I blow out the candles. I have you