Twenty-One

The poster that turns real.

You: Hey Poster Taeyang.Im home and I missed you.

PosterTaeyang:I wink at ___

You:I kiss PosterTaeyang and went to my closet to change my clothes into my school uniform.I went to my bathroom to brush my teeth and to wash my face and brush my hair.I finish doing everything in my bathroom. I grab my socks and shoes to put them on my feet. I grab my backpack. I went over to PosterTaeyang to kiss him on the cheek of his poster. I wave bye to him.

At school

You:I kept thinking about Taeyang over and over again.I smile as I blushing to. He really does like me. I came into my classroom and saw Mrs.Oh.I wave to her.

Mrs.Oh:____ please come in the classroom. You know I wont bite.

You:I walk inside the classroom. Where is everyone?

Mrs.Oh:There coming. How is home so far?

You:Its alright. My sister still gets what she wants though. Is magic real?

Mrs.Oh:Only if you believe in magic.

You:Like,I know this is going to sound weird but.

Mrs.Oh:What is it ____?

You:I really like this guy and Im hoping he likes me to. But,I don't know what to say to him anymore.All I ever do is stand and freeze like a Ice cube.

Mrs.Oh:Just be yourself ____

You:How do I do that?

Mrs.Oh: Just smile and tell him about yourself. Did you finish last night homework?

You:I did I put my backpack down on my desk and open my backpack and found my homework from last night and hand it to her.

Mrs.Oh: Thank you ____. Do you like to draw sometimes?

You:Only sometimes.

Mrs.Oh:You're drawing is really good it should be in a museum.

You:I smile.Thank you

Mrs.Oh:Your welcome ___. Class is about to begin so sit in your seat will ya?

You:Yes Teacher. I remove my backpack from my desk and put my backpack on the ground.I sat down in my seat and waited for everyone to come in the classroom.