Fifth

The poster that turns real.

You:There he is right in front of my eyes.I whisper to myself Wow.I pinch myself.Ow I said quietly.

3 Minutes Later

You:I kept my eyes on Taeyang and the way he move and the way he sang.I talk to myself I can't keep my eyes off of him.

Taehee:I betcha my sister is doing her shocked face. *Drops the mouth*

TaeheeFriends:Laughing

Taehee:Closing my mouth.

TaeheeFriends&Taehee:Laughing loud.

You:I turn around and saw my sister and her friends making fun of me.

Taehee:She is going to cry now.

You:I turn my head back around and got up from my seat.While looking down at the ground.

RealTaeyang:I was still performing when I heard loud laughter in the audience. I saw _____ getting up from her seat.

You:I start to walk to performance bathroom. I open the door and walk inside and look at the mirror. Why does my sister has to be so mean? I wipe away two of my tears. Breathe ____.I walk out of the bathroom and walk back to audience. I was about to sit in my seat.

RealTaeyang:I smile and wink at the person who is turning on the spot light.

You:I saw the spot light on me.

RealTaeyang:I walk around the audience.Until I made it to the spot light were ____ is standing at.Woow

You:I blush lightly.When I saw Taeyang close to me again for the second time.

RealTaeyang:I put my arm around her arm.

Mrs.Oh Girls Classmates:Aww.She deserves it.

You:I walk with him

RealTaeyang:What's your name?

You: _____.I look into his eyes.I walk with him as he brought me on stage.

RealTaeyang:I brought her on stage with me.I brought her over to the couch.

You:I sat down on the couch.

RealTaeyang:I brought out a gift and gave it to her

You:He put the gift in my hands.I whisper Taeyang.

RealTaeyang:Open the gift.

You:I open the gift.I saw the matching bra and .I show it to everyone and blush.

Mrs.Oh Girls Classmates:Ohhh.She is blushing

You:I put the gift back in the box.

RealTaeyang:Girl,Like you gonna make you mine.Mhmm

You:I blush hard.

RealTaeyang:I grab her legs and put them on the couch.I sat at the end of the couch.And saw her blush red.

You:I felt him putting my legs on the couch.

RealTaeyang:I start to get on top of ____,Girl like you gonna make you mine.Im treat you right baby.I kiss her right on her cheek

You:I felt him on top of me.Then next second Taeyang kiss me on my right cheek.I blush hard

Taehee:Getting jealous

RealTaeyang:I got off of her and stand up.I start to wrap up my song slowly.

You:I sat up slowly and took my legs off the couch and put them together.

RealTaeyang:Girl,I need a girl.I walk back over to ____ and put my hand out

You:I took his hand and stand up.

RealTaeyang:I use my left hand to take off my hat. I put my hat on her head.

You:I was shock when he put his own hat on my head.I talk to myself Taeyang,Do you like me?I kept walking with him until we were behind the stage. Taeyang.

RealTaeyang:Hmm What is it _____?

You:Why did you pick me?I was about to take his hat off.

RealTaeyang:Keep my hat.I use my right hand to put my hat back on her head. Your special to me.Come with me.

YouWere are going?

RealTaeyang:You'll see.

Show was over

25 Minutes Later

Taehee:Im so jealous now. That hat and that gift was suppose to be for me.

TaeheeFriend:How are you going to do that Taehee?

Taehee:Im not sure yet.I figure a way

You:I walk with Taeyang to my classroom.I was about to put hand on the knob.

RealTaeyang:I put my hand on the knob and felt ____ touch on my hand.I open the door Ladies First.

You:Thank you.I walk in the classroom.I walk to my desk.

RealTaeyang:I turn on the lights.

You:I saw my desk fill with pink roses.How did you know these are my favorites?

RealTaeyang:By the look in your eye.Im taking you out to lunch.

You:Im good eating here.

RealTaeyang:No.Come with me.

You:I smile brightly.I put my stuff in my backpack and zipped it up and grab my pink roses from Taeyang.I put my backpack on my back.I walk with him.I smell the roses.There beautiful.

RealTaeyang:Not as beautiful as you _____.