Thirty-Eight

The poster that turns real.

4am

You:I open my eyes and saw Taeyang next to me.I got out of bed and change my clothes and saw Poster Taeyang coming out. I thought you were out of magic.

Poster Taeyang:Me too. But,The real Taeyang is now here to take care of you.

You:He re energize you with magic.

Poster Taeyang:I would say that.I kiss her forehead.

You:Poster Taeyang,You made all these wishes come true right?

PosterTaeyang:That's right.You cry so much and I help you to feel better.When you met me first and then you met RealTaeyang. We both have shivers,we can feel them.

You:Ah. Can I hug you again before leave?

Poster Taeyang:Of course

You:I hug Poster Taeyang for one long last time.

RealTaeyang:I felt shivers.

You:I watch Poster Taeyang walking back into his poster for one last time. Poster Taeyang

Poster Taeyang:Hmm?

You:Before you go,Can you kiss me on the cheek?

Poster Taeyang:Yes,I kiss her on the cheek

You:I felt shivers

RealTaeyang:I felt shivers again

PosterTaeyang:Goodbye ____

You:Bye Poster Taeyang.I watch how he walks back into the poster as it zaps. I look at the poster. Just another Poster now right.

Real Taeyang:I woke up. Heyyy...

You:I sat on the bed Heyy Taeyang

RealTaeyang:I wrap my arms around _____.I had the weirdest dream ever. 

You:What was it about?

RealTaeyang:Just you and me and with a bit of magic.

You:I smile more brightly towards him.So months without you is going to be hard.

RealTaeyang:Don't cry my love. Please don't cry

You:I can't help it because I'll be missing you.

RealTaeyang:I'll miss you to my beautiful _____

You:I'll miss you more my future hubby bunny Taeyang.I kiss him on the lips then let go of the kiss.

RealTaeyang:Let's get change and clean up okay. 

You:Mhm

RealTaeyang:I grab my extra clothes and toothbrush and comb.And walk to the bathroom to clean up. 

You:I walk to my closet to change my clothes.I saw the bathroom door open. Taeyang 

RealTaeyang:I had the toothbrush in my mouth.Yes

You:Can I brush my hair and brush teeth at the sametime with you?

RealTaeyang:Sure

You:I smile and grab my hair brush and toothbrush.I put the toothbrush in my mouth and start to clean my mouth. I watch Taeyang next to me and smile.I heard him spit out the Toothpaste and taking my hair brush out of my hand.I took the toothbrush out of my mouth.What are you doing?

RealTaeyang:Im going to brush your hair.

You:You don't have to do that.

RealTaeyang:I want too

You:Okay.I put my toothbrush back in my mouth and start to clean my teeth again.

RealTaeyang:I brush her hair nice and easy.I look at her in the mirror.Im going to miss you ____ alot I whisper to myself.

You:I spit out the toothpaste and put my toothbrush away.I start to cry silently.I turn around and put my arms around Taeyang.

RealTaeyang:I put her hair brush down on the counter.I hug her back its going to be okay.When ever you call I will take the first plane and come here to see you.I promise

You:I cry again.

RealTaeyang:I wipe her tears away.I went down to kiss her right on the lips.

You:I start to kiss Taeyang back.I let go of the kiss after two minutes.I look into his eyes.

RealTaeyang:I look back into her eyes.I peck her lips and smile.I will be back okay

You:Mhm.I watch him leave the bathroom and went back to my room to grab his stuff.Can I walk you to your car?

RealTaeyang:Mhm

You:I walk out of the bathroom.

RealTaeyang:I grab her hand.

You:I'll held his hand as we were walking to his car.

RealTaeyang:I don't have to be at the airport until 10am.So do you want to do something.

You:Being with you.Especially I had my first time with you. That was very romantic and special and I wont erase it from my memory at all.

RealTaeyang:Neither will I ____.I kiss her cheek.

You:Well,when do you want to do you know again

RealTaeyang:Maybe now or maybe when I come back early.

You:I smile

RealTaeyang:I should probably start driving.

You:Its only a quarter till of 4:45am

RealTaeyang:I know.Wait are you right now?

You:Maybe,I start to flirt with Taeyang again.

RealTaeyang:How about I make a point?

You:Im listening

RealTaeyang:If we do it now we can do it the backseat of my car. Or do you want to wait when I come back?

You:Just you and I right now.