Chapter 9

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Soyeon looked at Seung Ho from head to toe, as if she was actually shooting lasers towards the poor guy. 

“You’re unnies are really scary.” Seung Ho slightly leaned towards Jiyeon and whispered on her ears.

            “I know…” Jiyeon whispered back before looking at Soyeon. “Unnie… stop glaring at Seung Ho… You’re scaring him…” Jiyeon said.

            “That was my intention…” Soyeon said as if it was nothing at all.

            “Eh?” Jiyeon looked at her unnie with a confused face.

            “Look here, young man…. Hurt my sister and I’ll make sure to hunt you down till the depths of the hell” Soyeon warned the poor Seung Ho who could only nod his head.

            “Neh.. I promise not to hurt your sister” Seung Ho promised. But he didn’t make that promise just because he is scared but because he really would never hurt Jiyeon.

            “Hey… Unnie... Calm down…” Hyomin said to her sister.

            “Says the one who was making a fuss just a moment ago” Soyeon commented as she smiles mockingly at her younger sister.

            “Well… at least I’m calmer now… and seriously unnie…” Hyomin said but she didn’t get to continue her words for they both heard a giggle and they look to see Jiyeon giggling beside Seung Ho.

            “What are you laughing at there, young woman?” Soyeon asked.

            “Ani-yah… Unnie..” Jiyeon said in between her giggles. “Just that… you and unnie are really funny… just a moment ago… Hyomin unnie is so frantic and you came in saying she’s making a fuss and now here you are… scaring the hell out of Seung Ho and Hyomin unnie trying to calm you down…” Jiyeon explained and suddenly the 3 girls burst into laughter making Seung Ho look at them with confusion.

******************************************************************************************            And after some time they all went inside the room where their father was confined in. They are all sitting down while Jiyeon was sitting down beside Seung Ho and Soyeon still keeps throwing glances at Seung Ho.

            “Unnie!! Seriously… stop doing that…” Jiyeon whined at her unnie as she noticed her throwing glances to her boyfriend, she wasn’t jealous but she can feel Seung Ho is rather bothered by it and scared at the same time.

            “What? What did I do??” Soyeon asked playing innocent.

            “As if I didn’t know that you are looking weirdly at him…” Jiyeon said sounding jealous though she was really not.

            “Is someone being jealous here?” Soyeon younger sister.

            “What?! Of course not…” Jiyeon denied which is true and leaves Soyeon and Hyomin smiling.

            “I know….” Soyeon said and looked at Seung Ho. “well, the reason I keep looking at him is that, somehow I think I’ve seen him somewhere… I just don’t know where.” Soyeon commented. “Say.. Seung Ho-ssi… Have we seen each other before?” Soyeon asked making Seung Ho looked at her.

            “neh?” Seung Ho asked politely

            “Have we seen each other? Because you look oddly familiar” Soyeon asked once again.

            And Seung looked closely at Soyeon, it was the very first time that he had ever looked at Jiyeon’s older sister since their meeting this morning, not because he didn’t want to look at her, but because Soyeon is quite intimidating, especially when she warned him earlier.

            “Ring!!” They both said in unison making Jiyeon and Hyomin who was sitting beside them looked at them with confusion as if asking for some explanation to their new found discovery about one another.

            “Oh my God!! It is you…” Soyeon said as she cannot hide her shock. “So does that mean, it is Jiyeon?” Soyeon asked as she switched looked between Seung ho and Jiyeon.

            “Neh...” Seung Ho answered shyly as he nods his head.

            “Wow!!” All Soyeon could say as she remembers the time that she first met Seung Ho at the jewelry shop.

            “Care to enlighten me?” Jiyeon said whose presence was slightly forgotten for a moment or two.

            “Well…” Seung Ho said as he glances at Jiyeon beside him. “Remember the last time when we went to shop for groceries?” Seung Ho asked and Jiyeon only nodded her head, how can she forget that night? A lot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter