Chapter 22

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jiyeon could remember vividly her meeting with Myungsoo just a few days ago during her return to Korea, she can remember clearly each and every hurtful word she threw at Myungsoo and she couldn’t help but to feel guilty and sigh. It happened even before she met Seung Ho.

Flashback

Jiyeon didn’t expect that she’d see Myungsoo that day, she had a lot on her mind and meeting Myungsoo in that state didn’t help at all. She said all the hurtful words she could think of to Myungsoo, all her frustrations and everything she kept inside, she let it all out and Myungsoo only stood there in front of her and taking it all.

“You’re speaking coldly towards me but why is it that my heart isn’t getting cold at all?” Myungsoo said as he looked at her eyes and Jiyeon remained silent. “Is it because your heart is saying something else? Is it because there’s something else you’re hoping that I’ll hear? So tell me the real reason. Why are you doing this?” Myungsoo asked.

“I’m not doing anything Myungsoo…” Jiyeon said as she looked at him with hatred. “And don’t do anything as well…. We are done….” She added.

“NO!” Myungsoo protested. “Please Jiyeon… just give me one more chance…. I promise I won’t hurt you again… I’ll become your strength. I have the confidence to do that.” Myungsoo pleaded as he tried to hold Jiyeon’s hand but Jiyeon refused to let him hold her and yanks her hand back.

“STOP IT! KIM MYUNGSOO!!!” Jiyeon yelled. “How can you say that you’ll become my strength… you don’t have any idea what I went through just because of you!! I loved you and yet all you did was hurt me. I don’t want you back… I don’t need you… I don’t even miss you at all. So just get lost and don’t ever appear it front of me at all.” Jiyeon burst out then she walked away but then she was stopped by Myungsoo who suddenly back hugged her..

“I’ve decided…. I’m not letting you go. And I mean, literally” Myungsoo said as he hugs her, but what Jiyeon did surprised her, Jiyeon escaped her embrace and turns around to slap him real hard.

“DON”T YOU UNDERSTAND!! I SAID GET LOST!!!” Jiyeon shouted. “I don’t want to see you ever again… even if it’s by coincidence let’s not meet again” she added and leaves Myungsoo.

“is that what you really want?” he asked sadly.

“Yes.” Jiyeon answered firmly.

End Of Flashback

            “How could you not tell me that important matter?” Jiyeon asked to herself as she continued to walk on the busy road.

******************************************************************************************

“Unnie… I’ll be going….” Jiyeon yelled as she drags her luggage down the stairs of their house. Today is her flight back to Korea.

“Oh?? Wait!! I’ll drive you to the airport…” Soyeon said as she removes her apron.

“I’ll go too!!!” Hyomin said as well and immediately runs to them.

“Eiii…. Unnie… I can go alone.. there is no need to see me off.” Jiyeon said with a smile.

“But…” Soyen protested.

“Unnie…” Jiyeon said firmly. “I’m just going back to Korea… it’s not like you’ll never see me again…” Jiyeon joked to make the mood lighter.

“But you do have the tendency to run away from home” Hyomin retorts.

“Unnie!!” Jiyeon whined and her unnies just smiled. “Aiishh…. I’m not going to run away again, this time… Ok?” she reassured and runs towards the balcony to where her father is, sitting on a wheel chair with blanket covering his half body. “Appa… I’ll go now… take care of your health, arraso?” she said with a smile.

“Do you really have to go?” Jiyeon’s appa asked lightly.

“Appa….” Jiyeon answered gently as if she is telling him not to ask anymore.

“Arasso…” Jiyeon’s father said. “Don’t forget to eat on time, ok? And look after your cousin… she isn’t familiar in Korea yet.” he added.

“Neh.. Appa…” Jiyeon said and kissed her father’s cheek. “Jiyeon said “Yah!! Are you sure you don’t want us to drop you at the airport?” Hyomin asked.

“Neh Unnie...!! I’ll call often..” annyeong!! ” Jiyeon said and waves goodbye to her unnies before leaving the house.

*************************************************************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter