Chapter 15

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            As Seung Ho and Jiyeon seated and watching the sun rise, Jiyeon thought of the things she wanted to do with Seung Ho while her head rested on his shoulder.

            “So… Have you thought of your wishes?” Seung Ho asked

            “I don’t actually have anything else to wish for…” Jiyeon answered.

            “Nothing? Really nothing? There must be something you actually want” Seung Ho asked in disbelief as he looks at Jiyeon’s face.

            “Oh.. Nothing… Just having you here is enough… thank you for coming all the way here just to see me… I really missed you…” Jiyeon said with all sincerity and hugs Seung Ho.

            “Aigoo… Since when did you become so cheesy?” Seung Ho teased making Jiyeon blush and he kisses her on the lips taking her by surprise but she responded after a while sharing the sweetest kiss they ever had. “There is really nothing you want?” Seung Ho asked one more time.

            “Actually there is…” Jiyeon honestly answered.

            “What is it?” Seung Ho asked

“I want to take a walk on the beach while holding hands or to walk in the rain, go on a hiking and watch the night sky with a bonfire… Cook for each other… To hug” Jiyeon saig and hugs Seung Ho by the waist making Seung Ho smile at her action.

“What about another kiss?” Seung Ho playfully jokes making Jiyeon hits his chest lightly. “Ahh…. I was just joking… So is there anything else you wanted?”

“To go to a Karaoke, to sing for each other,  to dance together, to fall asleep in your arms, to watch movie together, buy gifts for each other, to receive yellow tulips again, pick dress for each other, wear couple tee, wear your shirt… read books for each other.” Jiyeon said in a dreamy voice and Seung Ho just stares at her lovingly.

“There are a lot of things I really wanted to do with you…” Jiyeon said.

“Geurae… let’s do it all together while I’m here…” Seung Ho answers with a smile.

“Eii… we don’t have to do all that while you are here…. I want you to also enjoy your time while you are here” Jiyeon said.

“I enjoy everything we did together. So let’s do it all together, huh?” Seung Ho reassured.

“Not all of it… we don’t have much time to do all those things anyway… so let’s just do the things we can while you are here” Jiyeon said.

“But I want to do all of it now….” Seung Ho said.

“Aigoo… don’t be stubborn… we can just do the rest when we return to Korea…ok? Jiyeon smiled.

“Neh…” Seung Ho answers with a rather sad voice. He really wanted to do all the things now and until his departure back to Korea.

******************************************************************************************

And as Jiyeon said she wanted to take a walk on the beach while holding hands, it was an easy request since they are already on the seaside when they watched the sunrise.

“I can’t believe that you even brought clothes for me to change on” Jiyeon said as they walked together on the beach while holding hands. She had changed from her pajama’s to a normal clothe that Seung Ho brought.

“I had a feeling that you wouldn’t want to wake up early so I just make sure you had something to change on when I kidnapped you.” Seung Ho playfully answered “You are such a sleepy head” he added.

“Pfftt….” Jiyeon pouted as she rolls her eyes making Seung Ho even smiled widely.

“Come on…” Seung Ho said and drags Jiyeon away from the sea.

“Where are we going?” Jiyeon asked.

“Let’s get breakfast… it’s not good to skip meal… and you still have to take your cold medicine.” Seung Ho said.

“I’m not sick anymore… I don’t need to take it” Jiyeon protested.

“Yes, you do… so let’s go…” Seung Ho said and they went to the car to find a place to eat.

And as they both wanted it to be, they spent the whole day together doing things couple usually do when they are on a dates. They shared kisses and exchanged “I LOVE YOU” whenever they find ways to say it.

******************************************************************************************

Days passed and Seung Ho is really having the best time of his life by

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter