Chapter 10

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon didn’t really expect something like that to happen that day. She was so happy to have ever found love in Seung Ho. And now, here is Seung Ho standing in front of her while holding a stem of yellow tulips.

            “Seung Ho-ah…” all she could say and Seung Ho just answered her with a smile and walked closer to where she is sitting and he kneeled in front of her.

            “Jiyeon-ah…” Seung Ho nervously started as he looks at Jiyeon’s eyes. And from this moment Jiyeon knew what is happening. “You once told me that I am a fool for falling for a girl like you… Well… that in fact I admit. I’m a fool. But that doesn’t change the fact that I have fallen completely in love for you.” Seung Ho said as he give Jiyeon a warm smile.

“I know we haven't been dating that long, it haven’t even been a day since we officially started dating, or if you consider that night at the mall, it still hasn’t been that long. But I want you to know that I love you from the bottom of my heart.” Seung Ho sincerely said.

            “I know…” Jiyeon mumbled as she nodded her head in acknowledgement of what he had just said.

“And there is one thing that I really want to ask you right now.” Seung Ho said nervously.

“What is it?” Jiyeon asked back looking so nervous and all.

“What I'm trying to ask you is - would you take a chance with me? Jiyeon-ahh, will be mine?” Seung Ho asked nervously as he bit his lower lip.

“Seu.. Seung ho-ah…I…ahh….” Jiyeon stuttered as she calls Seung Ho’s name. She didn’t exactly know what to say until Seung Ho spoke again.

            “I know we can't be together right now, that next month or year or so of our relationship will be very hard. For you will be leaving. But I know I made the right decision for letting you go. Because I know that everything would work out just fine if our love is strong. And I believe in the love we had for each other. We could make through anything. So Park Jiyeon…. Will you marry me?” Seung Ho finally asked clearly as he handed Jiyeon the yellow tulips he is holding for quite some time now.

            “Seung Ho-ah…” Again was all Jiyeon could say. “I don’t know what to say…” Jiyeon mumbled as she stares at the yellow tulips Seung Ho is offering her.

            “Just say,”Yes”… that’s all I needed to hear.” Seung Ho said.

            “But as you know…. I’ll be leaving in 2 days and I don’t even know when I can come back here” Jiyeon reasoned. But it isn’t because she didn’t wanted to accept his proposal.

            “I know…  Even though we won't see each other for a few years, it will be worth it….. I want to spend every second of my life with you, but unfortunately we will have to wait for that to be a possibility. I will wait for you always….. I know somehow we will be together always and I will one day be with you again. I look forward to nothing more than spending the rest of my life trying to make you as happy as you make me” Seung Ho said and with that Jiyeon quickly throws herself to him and hugs him real tight.

“I promise that you won't regret waiting because I will always love you more than any other person could love you and I mean it. So wait for me while I'll wait for you” Jiyeon said as she hugs Seung Ho tightly.

“So.. I’ll take that as a Yes….” Seung Ho said as he smiled and hugs Jiyeon back.

“Of course it is a yes! I’d love to be called your’s. I’ll marry you.” Jiyeon said as she slightly push herself away from his body to look at Seung Ho’s eyes.

“Gomawo…” Seung Ho said and gives Jiyeon a quick peck on the lips. “Here…” Seung Ho said and hands her the yellow tulips.

“Aren’t you supposed to give me ring instead of a flower?” Jiyeon playfully asked as she reached for the flower and Seung Ho grins at her.

“Then… why don’t you look closer what’s inside the flower?” Seung Ho asked mischievously and there Jiyeon found a ring that looks so familiar to her.

“This….” She said as she gets the ring inside the flower by letting it slide out.

“That’s the ring you’ve been looking at the mall that night… I went back to buy it and I’ve been looking for the right time to give it to and I guess this is it...” Seung Ho explained.

“Chincha Gomawo…” Jiyeon said and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter