Chapter 21

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Jiyeon listened to every word Seung Ho spoken, she couldn’t believe her own ears as she heard his story and with a confused face she looked at Seung Ho.

“Why would she even think that I am her? Was that even possible” she asked in half bewilderment.

“Yes… The doctor said that it happens on rare occasion when the patient suffers a trauma and wanted to forget something, they will erase that memory and replace it with the memory of the person they wanted to be and perceive themselves as that person” Seung Ho explained.

“Oh my god!” Jiyeon gasps. “What about now? Does she still think I am her?” Jiyeon asked.

“We had a hard time convincing her about that fact.” Seung Ho sighed. “during the first week, she wouldn’t talk to anyone but me… and she refused to accept any treatment.”

“But you did convince her, didn’t you?” Jiyeon asked.

“Neh… as long as I stay beside her” Seung Ho answered.

“Is that why you are acting so strange that time when you visited me? Because of all this that had happened.” Jiyeon asked again trying so hard not to cry.

“I’m really sorry Jiyeon…. I didn’t mean to lie to you… I didn’t mean to hurt you…” Seung Ho said as he finally breaks into tears and hugs Jiyeon. And finally Jiyeon started to cry as well.

Having Seung Ho’s arm wrapped around her brings a lot of memories and the longing she had been feeling for that last couple of months.

“I know….” Jiyeon mumbled under her breathe and hugs Seung Ho back.

Seung Ho then gently pushes Jiyeon from the hug and levels his head across hers and he looked deeply into her eyes wiping the tears that had run down from it. Slowly he moves his head closer and was about to kiss Jiyeon, but when his lips was only an inch apart from hers Jiyeon talked.

“Don’t…” Jiyeon said as if it was a plead

“I’d die if I don’t….” Seung Ho answered in a desperate voice; he had been missing Jiyeon that he dreamt of this day so many times already.

“I will if you do…” Jiyeon said as she closed her eyes and another tear escape from her eyes and fell on Seung Ho’s hand that was holding her face.

After hearing that, Seung Ho felt as if he was poured with icy cold water. He couldn’t do anything and just lets his forehead touches Jiyeon’s and the tip of their nose touched as well. He’d rather die than to hurt Jiyeon than he had already done.

“I’m sorry…” Seung Ho mumbled.

“Thanks for being honest” Jiyeon said with a light smile.

“I’ll fix this… I promise.” Seung Ho said.

“Neh…” Jiyeon nodded.

******************************************************************************************

“Kim Yoo Jung! How many times do I have to tell not to barge into my apartment whenever you like?” Myungsoo asked his sister, he had moved out of their house a few months ago though he often visits them.

“Forget it…” Yoo Jung said in her typical I-Don’t-care voice. “I have a news for you…” she added and Myungsoo furrowed his brows.

“And what is it?” Myungsoo asked though he sounded disinterested at all.

“I saw unnie earlier” Yoo Jung said.

“Unnie? Who unnie are you talking about?” Myungsoo asked as he flops himself on his couch.

“Ji Eun unnie.. I saw her earlier today at the Café…” Yoo jung stated.

“Really? That is great then… how was she?” Myungsoo asked and Yoo Jung joined him on the couch and seated near him.

“she is with a guy… I think it was her boyfriend.” Yoo jung said and Myungsoo nodded.

“Oh…. No wonder we haven’t heard anything from her.” Myungsoo commented.

“But you know what Oppa?” Yoo Jung asked.

“What?” Myungsoo also asked.

“Ji Eun unnie doesn’t remember me…” she said.

“Eii….” Myungsoo said. “its not like you h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter