Chapter 5

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV          

            Jiyeon reached Seung Ho’s House in no time and rings the bell endlessly as she pants at the same time. And after a few moments someone finally answered her.

            “Who is it?” a voice of a woman asked from the intercom and Jiyeon already guessed that it was Seung Ho’s mother.

            “It’s me Aunty…. Jiyeon…” Jiyeon said and after a while of waiting by the gate it opened showing the older lady.

            “Ohh… Jiyeon-ah… you came… why?” Mrs. Yoo asked even though she clearly knows the answer to her own question.

            “I’m sorry Aunty… but can I talk to Seung Ho?” Jiyeon asked in a desperate voice she was still running out of breathe and the nervous feeling she is experiencing right now is not actually helping.

            Mrs. Yoo took a deep breath before answering her. “I’m sorry Jiyeon-ah… but my son is not here” Mrs. Yoo informed the young lady infront of her.

            “Please Aunty… I really need to talk to him right now…” Jiyeon begs thinking that maybe Seung Ho was really at the house and just refusing to see her, he is mad at her afterall.

            “He really isn’t here…” Mrs. Yoo said and she can see Jiyeon biting her lower lips as she looks down. “Jiyeon-ah… you know that I really like you, right?” she asked and Jiyeon just looks at her with a sad eyes.

“And if ever there is a person I want for my son that would be you... Not only because my son likes you… but because I know you are a good person and I want to keep believing it that.” Again Jiyeon didn’t answer her and just hangs her head low.

            “But these past few days… My son is hurting because of you…” Mrs. Yoo said in a sad voice making Jiyeon feels bad.

            “Mianhaeyo…” Jiyeon mumbled as a drop of tear escape from her eyes.

“Still… I believe that it was not your intention.” Mrs. Yoo said and wipes the tear from her face. “And Seeing how you are right in front of me right now... I must be right…” Mrs. Yoo said giving Jiyeon a small smile reassuring her that she does not bear any grudges on the young lady.

            “Kamsahamnida Aunty…” Jiyeon mumbles under her breath. “Please let me talk to him… I have a lot of things I want to say to Seung Ho…” Jiyeon said.

            “Like what I have said… he is not here…. He went out since this morning and hasn’t been back since then.” Mrs. Yoo said as a matter of fact and Jiyeon sighed.

            “If it’s not too much to ask… can I wait for him here?” Jiyeon asked sincerely.

            “keurom….” Mrs. Yoo said and led Jiyeon inside the house. “You can stay inside his room while you are waiting for him”

            “Neh.. Kamsahamnida.” Jiyeon said and heads inside Seung Ho’s room.

            Its was the very first time that she got inside Seung Ho’s room, it was a lot similar to his room in their house. Seung Ho was a very neat and organized person for a guy. She lets her eyes wandered around the room and as she slowly walks towards the bed she knocks a pen that is lying on the side table and so she bents down to pick it up and place it back to the table and there she noticed a piece of paper.

            Out of curiosity she picked it up and read the letter. It seemed like that Seung Ho wrote that letter for her afterall.

 You’ve hurt me once, you’ve hurt me twice but all I did was shut my eyes. For in reality that everyone can see, I love you more than you love me. But I don’t hate you nor I blame you so don’t worry about me.

Because I already know that you cannot teach what you don’t know. You cannot give what you don’t have. You cannot forgive what you can’t forget. But you can love even if you’re not being loved back. And that’s what I did. I loved you even though I know you can’t love me back.

I always asked myself before. “What does he have that I don’t for you to love him that much? So much that you are willing to give up on your own life”

I guess I already found the answer to that question. He has you HEART. Why did I even ask for that?

Now I’m only left with pain alone.

I did everything just for you to notice how much I love you and care for you, yet you never gave time to notice. I love you more than myself yet you never loved me back.

However I don’t hate you isn’t that weird? I don’t hate you at all.

What I hate is myself for loving you.

You may think that I’m lying

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter