Chapter 8

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon and Seung Ho spent the night together at his room cuddling each other. It was probably the most peaceful night they ever had in a long time.

            The next morning, it was Seung Ho who woke up first, she saw Jiyeon peacefully sleeping in his arm and wrapped in his embrace, he couldn’t help but to smile at the sight of her sleeping in his arm, how long had he dreamed for it to happen.

            He lets his eyes savor the scene. He stares at her for quite some time after placing a light kiss on her head. Then after a while Jiyeon opened her eyes and caught Seung Ho looking at her.

“Goodmorning, Lovely…” Seung Ho greeted with a smile. 

“Goodmorning….” Jiyeon manages to say even though she is only half awake at the moment.=

“Did I wake you up?” Seung Ho asked.

            “Ani…” Jiyeon answered as she shakes her head and smile. “I just felt like someone is staring at me…” she slyly said making Seung Ho blush. “Did you like what you are seeing?” Jiyeon added making Seung Ho blush some more.

            “Ohh… I really like it” Seung Ho manages to say despite the teasing of Jiyeon.

            “I guess you will like this more…” Jiyeon said with a playful smile on her face and Seung Ho looked at her with a confused expression.

            “What is….” He didn’t even manages to finish his sentence for Jiyeon had already place her lips on her cheeks making him all flustered by the sudden morning kiss from his love.

            “That….” Jiyeon answered with a contented smile. She is really at peace. After Seung had recovered from that sudden kiss, he touched his cheeks still feeling the warm sensation Jiyeon’s lips brought to his cheek and then he also smiles coyly at her.

            “I think you miss the target, Missy….” He said teasingly.

            “Did I?” Jiyeon playfully asked because she knows what Seung Ho is actually thinking right the moment.

“Neh… It should have landed in here” he said pointing at lips while pouting it.

“OH… is that so??” she said in a very cute way that form and O while she was saying the words and ended up with a pouty lips as if inviting Seung Ho for a kiss.

“Neh….” Seung Ho answered.

“Then close your eyes…. ” Jiyeon said and Seung Ho obeyed with no questions asked and waited for his long awaited kiss only to feel the bed rising up and Jiyeon already risen up. The moment he opened his eyes he saw Jiyeon running away from the bed. “Yah!! That’s unfair!! Where is my morning kiss?” he whined like a kid. As he also sat up.

            “I already gave it to you…” Jiyeon said as she looks back at Seung Ho who is now pouting like a 5 year old kid. Somehow Jiyeon has already been used seeing that side of Seung Ho, the kid within him but she really like that side of him.

            “Not that! I want a proper kiss…” Seung ho said and stands up from the bed to chase for Jiyeon around the room.

            “Mehrong!!” Jiyeon said the moment she saw Seung Ho standing up from the bed and quickly runs inside the bathroom and locked it so that Seung so couldn’t follow her inside.

            “Yah! That is so unfair!” Seung Ho whined outside the bathroom.

            “I told you I already gave it to you… a proper one…” Jiyeon said and smiled as she remembers what happened a while ago.

Flashback

            Jiyeon woke up only to see Seung Ho’s face a few inches away from her. At first he was startled as she was not used to waking up with someone so close to her.

Not even Myungsoo had been this close to her physically. Yes, Myungsoo did spend some night together with her at her late apartment. But he always sleeps on the couch on the living room.

            It was never her idea in the first place the Myungsoo stayed with her for the night but he keeps on insisting so to avoid argument, she just lets him take the couch and she would sleep on her bedroom.

            So right now, she waking up in the arms of Seung Ho, wrapped within his warm embrace is quite new to her, though it was not the first time that Seung ho had sleep with her, he only sleep on her bedside holding her hand making sure she gets back to sleep after a nightmare, but now, she had his arms wrapped around her small frame.

            However, she didn’t dislike it. She actually felt good waking up in his arm. Waking up in the arms of the person she cherished, the person she loves and loves her. It was such a nice feeling that will always keep her wanting to wake up each and every morning of her life.

            She notices the his hair had gone quite long that is already passes within his brows enough to cover

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter