Chapter 11

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Ji Eun is on the mall like usual for some strolling when she accidentally bumps into someone and she quickly apologizes. But unluckily the boyfriend of the person she bumps into seemed grumpy and so she also got annoyed by it. She already apologized so what does he still wants? She asked herself.

“Well... I said I’m sorry right?” Ji Eun said trying not to show her annoyance and look at the person but she was surprised to see a familiar person. “Oh?!” she mumbles.

“OH!!? Ji Eun-ssi…” Myungsoo also muttered.

“Myungsoo-ssi…” Ji Eun said.

“Oppa? Do you know her??” Yoo Jung asked in confusion as she looks back and forth to her oppa and the person who bumps her. “Wait!! Don’t tell me she is that unnie?” Yoo jung suddenly asked as she looked very shock at her discovery.

“Neh??” Ji Eun asked in confusion and Myungsoo looked at her little sister.

“Ani-yah.. This person is Ji Eun.. not Jiyeon…” Myungsoo cleared and Yoo jung finally nodded.

“Ah… Mian… Anyways… I’m Kim Yoo Jung” Yoojung introduces herself and extends her hand towards Ji Eun. “I’m Myungsoo-oppa’s dongsaeng”

“Ah.. Neh…” Ji Eun said and shakes hand with Yoojung “I’m Lee Ji Eun….”

“So…” Yoo jung said with a sly smile painted on her face.

“neh?” Ji Eun asked in confusion as she looks at the younger lady infront of her who is now giving her mischievous smile.

“What’s your relationship with my oppa?” Yoo jung finally asked shocking both her oppa and Ji Eun as well.

“Yah! Kim Yoo Jung! What nonsense are you talking about…?!” Myungsoo finally said in firm tone as if it was a warning.

“What? What did I do? I’m only asking what your relationship with her is?” Yoo Jung defended innocently making Ji Eun smile.

“Gwaenchana Myungsoo-ssi…” Ji Eun said and the siblings looked at her. “Your oppa and I are just friends.”

“Ohh… is that so…” Yoojung said as she nods her head in acknowledgement. “Then… is it ok if I ask if you have a boyfriend?” Yoojung asked as she smiles playfully.

“Yah! Kim Yoo Jung… geumanhae…” Myungsoo warned his mischievous little sister who seemed to be scheming something.

“What?! It’s not like I’m asking her to take you as her boyfriend. I’m only asking if she had one” Yoojung said as she cross her arms.

Ji Eun couldn’t help but to smile seeing the 2 argues in front of her. Somehow she finds the relationship of the siblings cute. They are arguing and yet they look cute. She finds it funny that Myungsoo is actually helpless when it comes to his sister.

“What are you smiling at?!” Myungsoo asked her as he furrows his brows not hiding his annoyance towards his sister teasings.

“Ani-yah… you and your sister and just so cute…” Ji Eun answered as she gave them a warm smile.

“Mwoh? Cute?!” Myungsoo asked in disbelief. “What is so cute about this little cunning lady?” he asked as he glares at his sister who quickly goes to Jieun.

“OMO!! Unnie!! Oppa is so scary!” Yoojung said and pretended to be afraid but Ji Eun knows it and so she just rides her joke.

“haha..!! Stop that look Kim Myungsoo… it doesn’t suit you... you indeed looked scary” Ji Eun said.

“See!! Even unnie agrees with me…” Yoo Jung said and sticks her tongue out to her brother.

“Neo!!” Myungsoo said and pretended to grab Yoojung to punish her.

But Yoojung was quick enough to hide at Ji Eun’s back preventing her brother from grabbing her, and Ji Eun did protected her by moving her body to block Myungsoo from catching the young lady.

“Yah!! Come out here, you!” Myungsoo said as she tries to catch Yoo jung who was hiding at Ji Eun’s back.

“Shireo!!” Yoo Jung said as she still uses Ji Eun as a human shield.

“Omma!!” Ji Eun mumbles as she tries to protect Yoo Jung.

Just like that they looked cozy and comfortable with each other. Just like a family. They didn’t even notice the attention they are drawing to themselves.

“Such a lovely couple” one passerby said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter