Chapter 17

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            It was just another ordinary day in Korea; Seung Ho goes to work as usual as if there is nothing wrong. Not contacting Jiyeon at all. If you are going to look closely at him he seemed different. He seemed to have lost something inside him but none of his friend had the guts to tell him.

            His friends had known Seung Ho to be a really grumpy person from the start but he wasn’t that bad at all, he nice and kind often times, but how Seung Ho is acting right now is completely different from the one that is their friend.

            “Hey! Seung Ho we are going to hang out together… do you want to join us?” a male about the same age as Seung Ho asked out of consideration while the other looked at Seung Ho anticipating that he’d join.

            “No… just go without me.” Seung Ho coldly states not even giving them a second glance and all they could do was just sigh as they watch the retreating figure of him.

            “Aigoo… I wonder what happened to him… his been acting strange lately.” A female one said making other nods in agreement.

            “Do you think it something to do with her long distance girlfriend?” the other one asked. They are all aware of Seung Ho’s relationship with Jiyeon, though they haven’t met Jiyeon in person, they all know that Seung Ho is dating someone from the other country as they always see Seung Ho on the phone during lunch break or he often stares at his phone with a smile on his face.

            But right now, they rarely see Seung Ho smile. He smile yes, but the same glow they see before was gone. He didn’t smile the way he used to before.

            “Do you think they’ve broken up?” the same person who asked Seung Ho to join them asked.

            “It looks like that... I haven’t seen him talking to her since he returned from his vacation leave.” The other guy said.

            “Well…. we should have seen this coming… long distance relationship is really hard.” The guy with eyeglasses commented as he sighs.

            “Let’s just try to understand him… I’m sure he’ll get over it soon.” The other female asked who was standing next to the first female who commented about Seung Ho’s odd behavior.

******************************************************************************************

            It was night time at Jiyeon’s place and Jiyeon found herself lying atop of her bed. For some reason, her bed seemed to have been a lot bigger than it originally is. He misses how Seung Ho was there and having his arms wrapped around her small frame tugging her to sleep.

            She couldn’t help but to cry every night missing him. But unlike the way Myungsoo had left her where she found herself wanting to die, she is feeling the opposite right now, yes, she was hurt, definitely hurt and no words can explain the pain she is feeling but she doesn’t feel like dying.

            Why is that? Does that mean that she loved Myungsoo more than she loves Seung Ho?

            Actually. No.

            The truth is she loves Seung Ho. She loves him more than she had loved anyone else aside from her family. That is why she doesn’t feel like dying. If Myungsoo made her want to die when he left her, Seung Ho makes her want to live even if he was gone in her life.

            Because just the thought of not being able to see Seung Ho is what is killing her slowly, the thought that if she’d to die, she definitely won’t meet him again, that is why she is living, she is breathing because no matter what happened she believes that she’ll meet him again.

            Jiyeon felt a part of her bed lowered indicating that someone has seated on it, but she didn’t even bother to check who it was.

            “Jiyeon-ah… Gwaenchana?” a female voice said and Jiyeon could already tell that is was her Soyeon unnie.

            “Gwaenchana, unnie…” she lied.

            “Do you want me to sleep with you tonight?” Soyeon asked considerably to her young sister.

            “Ani-yo, unnie… I want to be alone.” Jiyeon mumbled as she hugs her pillow tighter not giving glances at her unnie who was sitting behind her.

            “Arasso… but, if you want someone to talk to… just go to my room or your

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter