Chapter 26

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Winter is just around the corner but Jiyeon doesn’t seem to mind the coldness of the season and here she is eating ice cream.

While sitting in front of her was Kim Myungsoo who looks at her in amusement as he pokes the piece of unfinished cake resting in front of him.

“Stop playing with your food Myungsoo…” Jiyeon reprimanded as she took a spoon of ice cream, and it makes Myungsoo just smile at her without saying a word. “And what are you smiling at?” she scowled.

“I just remembered how you always nag at me whenever I don’t finish my food.” Myungsoo smiled at the memory.

Flashback

When they went out on a date, Myungsoo will order a lot of food that is impossible for 2 people to finish all even if she can be considered a glutton at times.

“Yah!! Why did you order too much? We can’t finish that all…: Jiyeon whined in front of the feast before her eyes.

“Well.. I don’t know what you wanted to eat... So I just ordered varieties…” Myungsoo answered with an innocent smile while Jiyeon gives him a disapproving look.

There was also a time where they had a simple picnic date where they just order some pizza and chicken but Myungsoo did even finish his pizza.

“Yah… how many times will I have to tell you that don’t order too much food we can’t finish.. it’s wasting” Jiyeon whined.

“Well… I just don’t want you to starve..” Myungsoo said while trying to sneek a kiss on Jiyeon’s cheek but she manages to dodge it a shoot daggers at him.

“Do I look like I’m starving to you?” Jiyeon asked with a frown.

“No.. You look beautiful to me” Myungsoo said making Jiyeon blush like a tomato.

End of Flashback

“But you never listened to me anyway” Jiyeon answered as nonchalantly.

He noticed at how Jiyeon doesn’t seem to be affected by the memory of them together, that it seemed it was nothing to her the way she responded to him.

“Yes.. I never did.” There is an obvious change on his voice when he answered, he sounded as if he was sad and his eyes are shouting nothing but regret.

******************************************************************************************

Yoo Seung Ho stared at the younger girl in front of him with her eyes b with tears, carefully thinking of what to say.

But to be honest, he didn’t know what to say, he didn’t want to say anything because he knows that with every word he says, they will only end up getting hurt.

It was a mess he started himself. It was his fault for not noticing his bestfriend falling in love with him while all he does was to tell her about his one-sided love for Jiyeon that time.

He didn’t know that he had been hurting her since then and yet she never said a thing. At some point she even congratulated him when he told her that he had finally met Jiyeon again.

He tells everything about Jiyeon to Ji Eun, with the exceptions of personal info.

“I know I am being selfish… but I’ll take it to the end… Please stay with me oppa…” Ji Eun practically beg as a tear finally falls down to her cheeks.

“Ji Eun-ah..” all he could ever say was her name.

********************************************

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter