Chapter 13

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Jiyeon is lying cozily on the couch in the living room as she had her eyes closed and rubbing her temple when her unnie called for her.

            “Jiyeon-ah!!” the sound was coming from the kitchen and with opening her eyes Jiyeon went to answer the person who called her.

            “Neh! Unnie!” she responded and Hyomin went out from the kitchen to see Jiyeon lying on the couch.

            “We run out of dish washing liquid…” Hyomin answered as she puts her arm on her waist.

            “And so??” Jiyeon answered in disinterested manner.

            “Go and buy…” Hyomin ordered making Jiyeon stare at her unnie.

            “Neh?” Jiyeon asked in confusion.

            “I said go and buy…” Hyomin demanded once again.

            “Right now?” Jiyeon asked in disbelief.

            “Right now…” Hyomin answered directly

            “But unnie… its already pass 7pm… and my head really hurts… can’t we just live it on the sink for tonight? I promise to buy tomorrow morning” Jiyeon pleaded using a puppy eyes on her unnie.

            “Andwae! It had to be washed tonight…. We can’t leave it there by the sink all night… we don’t whjat kind of bacteria will go to it... what if rats.. cockro~~~~”

            “Arasso! Arasso… No need to mention it at all…. I’ll go and buy it right now” Jiyeon said as she stands up and grabs her coat. “Aigoo… so gross…” Jiyeon groans as she imagine the entire pest her unnie was about to mention.

            “HEHE…” Hyomin smiled at her. “Be careful, ok? And oh! Jiyeon-ah… go buy it the the 7/11 Store by the XXX Street,,, ok?”

            “Eh??” Jiyeon asked in confusion. “Why must it be there?”

            “Just go already… it’s getting late.” Soyeon then said.

            “Aish…. ARASSO!! I’ll be back…” Jiyeon grunts. “Unnies are really something!! Aisshh!! Making me buy dish washing soap in the middle of the night and in this cold weather…” she whines as she hugs herself due to the cold weather.

******************************************************************************************

            And just she was asked to do, Jiyeon went to the said store her unnies told her to go to buy the dishwashing soap.

            “Eeii…. What kind of soap do we use again?” she asked as she stares at the varieties of soap in front of her. “Ahh!! Molla… I’ll just get whatever it is…” she whines and picks the nearest soap that reaches her and and went out of the Cleaning Section.

            As she was walking she passed by the crackers and snack section and saw a very familiar crackers. It was Seung Ho’s favorite crackers. She smiled remembering the time they shared during shopping together when Seung Ho would whine like a kid because she didn’t let him buy one.

            “He really liked this cracker…” she mumbles and also grab one pack. “I guess I’m be also buying this.. hehe…” she happily smiled and head towards the counter.

            She went behind the line of paying customer and waited for her turn to pay for the things she bought. And as she was waiting, she looked outside the street through the wide glass wall of the store until her eyes caught something interesting.

            Outside the store on the side walk adjacent to it is a man standing and looking straight to her and their eyes met.

            “Mwoh-yah!!?” Jiyeon asked herself as soon as she saw the man and quickly averts her eyes away from the man and turns around.

            “Did I really just saw that?” she once again mumbled to herself and turns around to take one more look and she still saw the same man and now he is even waving and smiling at her.

            “Omo!!! I must be missing him so bad…. I’m even seeing him now…” she said and shakes her head to erase her imagination.

            “Ah… Excuse me…” a voice said which caught Jiyeon’s attention.

            “Neh?” Jiyeon said as soon as she recovers.

            “Are you going to pay for that?” it turned

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter