Chapter 3

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            On the other hand Myungsoo was drowning himself with alcohol, he still can’t accept that although he has found Jiyeon, he came too late for she already moved on.

“Yah!! Will you stop drinking already!! You’re already drunk!” Woohyun scolded his friend who is busy drowning himself in alcohol.

“I’m not drunk!” Myungsoo answered back.

“Yes! You are!” Woohyun said and snatches the glass of alcohol from Myungsoo’s hand.

“Woohyun-ah…” Myungsoo gently called his friend.

“Mwoh?” Woohyun answered

“How can Jiyeon do this to me? I told her that I would wait for her and yet she never appears. I know it’s my fault from the very beginning but why does it still hurt like this?” Myungsoo said as he sobs

“Myungsoo-ah…. Don’t blame yourself too much, things like that happens... Maybe you just have to accept the fact that you 2 are not meant to be together. Let go and move on” Woohyun advises his drunken friend.

“Easy said than done…” Myungsoo mumbles. “How am I supposed to forget about her when I love her this much?” he added before completely passing out.

 

 

Meanwhile Yoo Jung: Myungsoo’s little sister runs inside a bar and frantically looking for someone until she saw a familiar face and runs to him.

“Yah!” Yoojung said without even bothering to greet the person in front of her formally. “Where is my brother?” she asked and the person she is talking to slightly move aside revealing the sleeping figure of Myungsoo.

“Omo! OPPA!!” Yoojung quickly runs to her brother. “What happened to him?! Why did he drink so much?” Yoojung asked nonstop “are you trying to kill my brother?” she even rants.

“Mwoh?!” the person asked in disbelief. “Yah! Kim Yoo Jung! Why would I try to kill your brother? He is more than capable of doing it by himself so why would I even bother…” he added in sarcasm

“Yah! Nam Woohyun! Do you have a death wish?!” Yoojung threatens and yes the person he is talking to is no other that Nam WooHyun his brother’s bestfried, but somehow they doesn’t get along with each other and often gets on the nerves of one another.

“Yah!! Why are you being so loud?! Aigoo…. My head hurts?” Myungsoo said not clealy noticing his sister.

“Omo! Oppa, great you’re awake now… Let’s go home now.. PPALI..” Yoojung said

“Oh?! It Yoojung!” Myungsoo said as he smiles foolishly. “Aigoo… my pretty sister is here” he added and suddenly throws himself to his sister for a hug making Yoojung slightly woobles.

“OMMA! Yah! Oppa! Let go of you…. You Stink!!” Yoo jung said as she tries to get out of Myungsoo’s arm.  “Yah!! What are you just standing there?” she asked Woohyun who was just watching the 2 siblings.

“Nah?” Woohyun pointed at himself cluelessly.

“Yes, you…! Help me here… we need to get him home.” Yoojung said and Woohyun then walks to her and helped her move Myungsoo to their car.

 

 

After awhile Yoojung successfully brought Myungsoo home after much struggles on the way. Myungsoo keeps whining here and there like a child who lost his toy.

“What happened to your brother?” Mrs. Kim asked curiously as if she never really knows the reason to why her son is acting like this.

“Molla” Yoojung answer and just shows an annoyed expression as he lays his brother on his bed.

“Ahjumma… Bring water and towel, hurry…” Mrs. Kim ordered their housemaid who immediately follows her order and went out of the room.

“Oh? It’s Omma!” Myungsoo said when he opened his eyes for a while and saw his mother taking care of her with his sister.

“Right! I’m your omma…. What do you think you are doing? Why did you drink so mu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter