Chapter 18

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

With the help of her unnies Jiyeon got to the airport in no time and had met Shannon by the waiting area. She was still panting when she seated beside her cousin.

“Where are the unnies?” Shannon asked as she looked around looking for Soyeon and Hyomin.

“They are gone.. I said there is no need to see me off…” Jiyeon answered and Shannon nodded with asking further questions about the unnies.

“Ok… But what exactly happened Jiyeon unnie?” Shannon asked as she looked seriously at Jiyeon who just stared blankly at her.

“What do mean what happened?” Jiyeon asked back.

“Well… I just got a call from unnies last night and said that you are coming back to Korea with me. We are just lucky to have your flight same with me… not that I don’t want to travel with you… but... it’s just weird that you are going back to Korea all of a sudden” Shannon commented and Jiyeon sighed.

“it just happened that way…” Jiyeon shortly answered and Shannon stared at her.

“I’m sure the unnies have a reason…” Shannon said in a comforting voice.

“They do…” Jiyeon lighly answered. “They want me to look for him and demand answers.” She confessed.

“Will you?” Shannon asked carefully.

“I don’t know… I wanted to… but I’m afraid at the same time.” Jiyeon answered.

“Gwaenchana unnie…” Shannon said and patted Jiyeon. “Then... Do you want me to come with you when you looked for him?” she asked considerably.

“You will?” Jiyeon asked, she didn’t expect Shannon to suggest it though.

“Of course!” Shannon answered with a bright encouraging smile. “And if he makes you cry…. I’ll make sure he doesn’t see the next sun rise!” Shannon said with a threatening voice making Jiyeon chuckles.

“I better not take you with me then…” Jiyeon jokes.

“hehe… but seriously… I can come with you if you want to…” Shannon seriously offered this time.

“Thanks.” Jiyeon answered with a light smile showing her gratitude.

******************************************************************************************

On the other hand, Myungsoo had been doing ok, he hasn’t forgotten bout Jiyeon but he is doing fine unlike before. He tries as much as he can not to think about her from time to time.

He is meeting with Woohyun and his pother friends today at the restobar Woohyun and Seungyeol manage.

“Wow!! What a surprise!?” Woohyun said in a half mocking voice. “It isn’t even my birthday but I got a visit from you” he added.

“Hey…I’m just busy lately that’s why I didn’t get to drop by more often…” Myungsoo defended himself.

“And I thought I was your bestfriend” Woohyun whined.

“Yah!” a voice from behind came and they both looked to see Seungyeol. “Stop nagging at Myungsoo… you are his bestfriend.. Not a nagging girlfriend…” Seungyeol wittily said making Myungsoo smiled.

“Mwoh?~!” Woohyun asked in disbelief.

“Aigoo… Seungyeol is right… stop nagging me already… I promise.. I’ll come by more often… I’ll even bring Yoo Jung sometimes…” Myungsoo said.

“Right! I haven’t seen that kid in a while…” Seungyeol agreed immediately as he was close to Yoo jung, rather that Woohyun who always argue with her.

“Oh! No! You didn’t have to.” Woohyun immediately disagreed.

“Why? I miss Yoo Jung…” Seungyeol said.

“Why do dislike my sister so much?” Myungsoo asked curiously and Woo hyun didn’t answer right away.

“Perhaps….” Seungyeol said with a mischievous smile on his face making the 2 boys looked at him.

“Perhaps what?” Woohyun asked.

“Perhaps you like her?” Seungyeol asked while wiggling his brows.

“WHAT!!!” Woohyun asked in bewilderment.

“You like me sister?” Myunsoo asked

“No! No offence… but your sister is not my type…” Woohyun said.

“Yeah.. You don’t….” Seungyeol nodded. “your type is someone with bright ’FUTURE’”. He said and puts his hand in level with his chest referring to a woman’s chest. “Someone with tiny waist and voluptuous body” Seungyeol teased.

“Yah!! You are making me look like a ert” Woohyun whined.

“He is right though…” Myungsoo commented.  “But to tell you Woohyun-ah… my sister is kinda popular in her school… She got tons of admirers… so if you do like my sister... you better stop acting like a jerk in front of her.” Myungsoo said with a teasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter