Chapter 12

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Oppa!! Oppa!!!” Yoojung called as she runs towards his brother who was peacefully sitting on the coach on their leaving room watching random channels.

“What do you want now, Yoo jung?” Myungsoo asked sounding really disinterested on his sister. He didn’t even bother looking at her.

“Have you contacted with Ji Eun unnie?” Yoo Jung asked?

“You came here running like mad, just to ask me if I talked to Ji Eun?” Myungsoo asked in disbelief and half mock voice.

Ever since that encounter on the mall the two of them have already been friends. The personality of Ji Eun and his sister somewhat clicked and now they seemed to be the best of friends calling each other from time to time and hanging out together.

“Neh!” Yoo Jung answered. “So just answer me already! Have you talked to unnie, or not? Simple as that.”

“Ani.. I haven’t talked to her…” Myungsoo asked. “Why are you asking anyway?” he added.

“I can’t contact her…” Yoo jung answered.

“Maybe she is busy… Don’t disturb her… not everyone is as free as you…” Myungsoo said as if trying to annoy his little sister.

“Pfft… whatever Oppa… at least I’m not like you who shuts himself away to the world” Yoojung said

“Mwoh?!” Myungsoo said.

“Tell me, Oppa. When was the last time you had fun?” Yoojung asked.

“Shut up Yoo Jung… I’m not in the mood to joke with you today..” Myungsoo answered sounding annoyed.

“Neh.. Neh…. When did you ever get in the mood for anything than to sulk?” Yoo jung said and leaves her brother.

*****************************************************************************************

 It’s been a week since Jiyeon and her sister left Korea. But her relationship with Seung Ho is getting strong. They call each other from time to time it was as if that they didn’t get separated at all. There is not a day that passed with them talking to each other.

“What are you doing?” asked Seung Ho as he talks to Jiyeon over the phone as he gets ready to leave for work.

“Hmm… Talking to you…” Jiyeon anwered playfully as she smiles all by herself on her room alone.

“Eii….” Seung Ho responded as he also smiles.

“Hehe… I was just joking... I’m here at my room… I’m waiting for dinner… what about you?” Jiyeon asked back as she sat up on her bed.

“Ohh.. You haven’t eaten yet… I’m getting ready for work…” Seung Ho answered.

“Neh… I’m actually hungry now…” Jiyeon said as she pouts her lips.

“Aigoo…” Seung Ho smiled wider as he imagined the pouting Jiyeon. “Such a shikshin you are… ” he teased.

“Pfftt….Did you eat breakfast?” Jiyeon asked anyway.

“I’ll eat on my way…” Seung Ho informed.

“Yah.. You know that it’s not good skipping breakfast…” Jiyeon reminded Seung Ho just like a mom who would always do to their kid.

“Neh… Neh… I’ll eat... Don’t worry…” Seung Ho assured.

Then a few moments later, Seung Ho heard a female voice from Jiyeon’s background and calling her to eat dinner.

“You too eat now…” He said even before Jiyeon could say a word to him.

“Arasso… I’ll call you later…” Jiyeon said.

“Neh…” Seung Ho answered. Then after a while none of them hangs the phone. “Why aren’t you hanging up yet?” Seung Ho asked the other line.

“Then why haven’t you?” Jiyeon asked back in a teasing voice.

“I was waiting for you to hang up first…” Seung Ho informed with a faint blush.

“Aish…” Jiyeon sighs though she was smiling brightly.

“HAHA… Arasso… I’ll hang up now… Bye… Saranghae…” he added before completely hanging up.

“Nadu Saranghae….” Jiyeon answered as she sweetly smile

******************************************************************************************


            “How are you and the noonas” Seung Ho asked Jiyeon who is now looking at him through the screen of her laptop. It was already night time in Korea and by the looks of Jiyeon it looked like she had just woken up.

            “I’m good…. Just missing you…” Jiyeon said as if it was so natural to say making Seung Ho smiled widely. “T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter