Chapter 23

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“SAY WHAT?!!!” Shannon yelled out of surprised hearing Jiyeon’s story.

“I can hear you loud and clear there is no need to shout…” Jiyeon said dryly.

“But Unnie…. I thought the reason you returned here was to be with him… so why did you do that?” Shannon asked looking all confused.

“Yes… I returned here to look for him and to answer my question… but staying here again is another story…” Jiyeon answered making Shannon confused more.

“What do you mean unnie? If you planned to break up with him then why stay here, it would be better to return to unnies and uncle right?” Shannon asked.

“What I did is what’s good for the both of us…” Jiyeon answered.

“What do you mean?” Shannon asked.

“I know Seung Ho… he isn’t the type of person to hurt others… special those who he treasures… and he’d rather hurt himself instead… and I don’t want that to happen.” Jiyeon tried to explained.,

“But… aren’t you hurting him right now…? By breaking up with him…” Shannon retorts.

“Yes… But… he’ll understand… do you think we’ll be happy anyways knowing that a person is hurting because of us?” Jiyeon asked. “Seung Ho wouldn’t be able to be happy and so am I… that is why I had to be the one to break it up to him…. I did that so he wouldn’t have to make excuses… for him to be comfortable helping that girl.” Jiyeon explained and Shannon could only sigh

“Are you ok??” Shannon asked sounding all concerned and Jiyeon gives her a small smile.

“I’m fine…. I’m stronger now… I’ll just have to wait for the right time for us to be together again” Jiyeon answered.

******************************************************************************************

The ambiance inside the restaurant seems refreshing. There are lot of people who seemed busy with their own dates to even bother about anything else and one of them is Seung Ho and Ji Eun.

“Oppa!! Oppa!!” Ji Eun called several times as Seung Ho seemed too lost in her own thoughts and just playing on the food infront of him.

“Neh??” Seung Ho said as he was taken back to reality by Ji Eun’s voice. “Did you say something?” he asked.

“I’ve been calling you… but you seemed so distracted” Ji Eun said who seemed upset at Seung Ho’s behavior.

“Mian… what were you saying again?” Seung Ho asked.

“Nothing….” Ji Eun answered with a frown. “What are you thing anyway?” she asked back.

“Oh.. it’s nothing….” Seung Ho answered making Ji Eun scoff.

“Ah… So I’m being ignored now because of nothing? Great!” Ji Eun said with sarcasm and Seung Ho looked at her.

“Look here Ji Eun…. I’m not ignoring you ok? And I ever made you feel that way then, I’m sorry” Seung Ho answered though he sounded as well as pissed but try to maintain his temper.

“Arasso…. I’m sorry too if got mad easily…” Ji Eun also apologizes. “it’s just that… you seemed a bit off these days…” she added and Seung Ho avoided her gaze.

******************************************************************************************

Myungsoo was busy talking or rather arguing with his sister over the phone as he walked his way towards her university with a paper bag on his left hand.

“Yah!!” he lightly yelled over the phone. “How many times to I have to tell you always put everything you need inside you bag the night before…” he nags.

“I forgot, ok??” Yoo Jung said on the other line. “Stop whining and just bring it to me…” she said not sounding a person who is asking for a favor. “Call me when you are near our school… Bye” she said hangs up already not even bother to wait for his brother’s reply.

“Mwoyah?” Myungsoo asked himself in half amusement. “That girl seriously needs to learn how to properly ask for a favor…” he mumbled and looked forward and to his surprise he saw someone he didn’t expect to expect.

******************************************************************************************

“Are you going to be ok now?” Jiyeon asked as she accompanies Shannon to her new univer

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter