Chapter 2

Till My Heart Ache Ends
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

            Soyeon rans inside the Emergency Room and roams her eyes around looking for Hyomin, then there she found Hyomin sitting and she quickly runs to her.

            “Hyomin-ah!!” Soyeon called as she approache Hyomin who seemed lost staring at the lady lying on the bed unconscious.

            “Unnie…” Hyomin answered back as she looks at Soyeon.

            “What happened here?” Soyeon asked as she switched look at Hyomin and Jiyeon. “How is she?” Soyeon continued.

            “She is ok now…. Just sleeping.” Hyomin answered in a light voice and Soyeon just nods.

            “What exactly happened to her? Is she sick or something?” Soyeon asked some more.

            “Ani.. They say that she fainted due to exhaustion and dehydration. But she will wake up anytime soon.” Hyomin answered as she looks at Jiyeon.

            “Aigoo….. That kid. What was she thinking running away from home when she can’t even take care of herself?” Soyeon sighed as she also looks as her sister longingly. “She really has a weak body and yet she can’t even take care of it.”

            “She seemed to have lost a lot of weight.” Hyomin added as she puts her hand on Jiyeon head and caressed it. And as Hyomin did that, Jiyeon moved showing signs of waking up.

            “Omo! She is waking up…. Jiyeon-ah… can you see us? Can you hear us? How are you? Are you hurt anywhere?” Soyeon worriedly asked.

            Jiyeon can’t actually remember what happened to her, all that she remember was she was walking on the side street when suddenly the ground becomes unsteady and her visions blackout. With a heavy head and blurry vision Jiyeon tried her best to recognize the 2 lady that was standing beside her bed.

            “Unnie?” Jiyeon called with hesitation.

            “Geurae… We are your unnie” Hyomin answered. “How are you feeling?” Hyomin asked and then suddenly Jiyeon started crying.

            “Omo! Waegurae?? Jiyeon-ah… why are you crying?” Soyeon asked. “Are you hurt somewhere? Why are you crying?” Soyeon asked again but Jiyeon just continued to crying worrying her 2 unnies.

******************************************************************************************

            The Yoo’s and the Lee’s are both enjoying their food while telling each other stories and updating each other about their lives while Seung Ho only said a word or two.

            “How are you Seung Ho-ah…?” asked by Mrs. Lee who already noticed Seung Ho’s silence.

            “Neh?” Seung Ho asked then after awhile the question finally sinks in to him he answered “I’m fine, Aunty.”

            “Any girlfriend?” Mrs Lee asked another question with a smile.

            “Ani…. I don’t have” Seung Ho answered shocking both her mother and her sister and as well as Ji Eun.

            “What about the girl with you the last time?” Ji Eun asked referring to Seung Ho’s colleague that she met at the restaurant before with him.

            “Who?” Seung Ho asked as he seemed forgotten about that.

            “The girl that was with you when we met at the restaurant before” Ji Eun explained.

            “Oh.. That… she is not my girlfriend. She is just a colleague and we actually went there for a client meeting” Seung Ho answered and both the Lee’s nod while his mother and sister where still confused of what have happened.

            “Then, what about Jiyeon?” In Na bravely asked her brother, now she is clear that something is bothering her brother.

            Seung Ho was quite taken aback by his sister’s question but he still manages to answer “Let’s not talk about her now. If you don’t mind, I’ll just go to my room” Seung Ho said and bows at the elders and left.

            “Omo… I’m sorry….it seemed like I said something wrong” Mrs. Lee apologizes because she was the one who opened the topic about girlfriends

            “There’s no need to apologize, it was not your fault. I should be the one who should apologize for my son’s action” Mrs. Yoo answered while Ji Eun only looks at Seung Ho as he leaves.

******************************************************************************************

            “Yah! Park Jiyeon… why are you crying?” Hyomin asked but still Jiyeon just cries there.

            “Wait here.. I’ll just call the doctor….” Soyeon told Hyomin but as she turns around to look for the doctor something happened preventing her from leaving and when she looks at her hand she saw that a holding hers and when she looked who’s hand it was she saw that is was Jiyeon’s. She turned to her and asked. “Why?”

            “Kajima… Kajima un

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter