003

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"Yah!"

You stopped immediately as you heard footsteps behind you coming closer.

He couldn't mean me, could he?

Your heart was beating like crazy as his footsteps slowed down. You didn't think of turning around, you were too afraid.
No, you couldn't show your weak side, you had to be strong!

He was already standing right behind you and you could feel his intense stare.

You slowly turned around to look into his eyes trying to hold back the fear.

"What's your problem?!" He scoffed at you waiting for a reply.

What is MY problem?!

His gaze changed cause you didn't answer him. With this you felt like saying at least anything.

"I-I don't have a problem" You were scared as hell and it didn't get better after you started to stutter.

Jimin smirked at your response. "You're scared?" He walked towards you.

Without thinking you stepped back a little causing him to smirk even more.

, why am I so stupid?!

Suddenly he grabbed your chin rougly. Your heart felt like it was almost jumping out of your chest and you didn't want to know what'll happen next.

As he started to push your face from side to side you finally started to boil with anger.

Stay strong! Just do it already.

"I didn't know you're actually that beautiful" Jimin stared at you smirking provocative.

And that was it. You finally had enough courage to slap his hand away and so you did...You slapped his hand away and stared right into his eyes really pissed.

Jimin's eyebrows met at your action. "Did you just...?" You noticed him clenching his fist in anger.

Your brain wasn't working right anymore as you gulped before saying your hopefully last sentence to him.

"Yes I did, but I don't have time for you now" You didn't wait for a response and just turned around again to walk away.

"I'm not done with you yet!!" He shouted angrily while you just made your way.

"I'm terribly sorry but I really have to go" You turned your head and smiled a little to provocate him.

You could see that he hated you more than everything else at that moment, but he didn't shout at you or punch you. He just stood there, glaring at you. That scared the hell out of you more than usual.

The peaceful way back home turned into a torture hall. You couldn't stop looking around and thinking of him cause he always could find you to beat you up. But he wasn't anywhere to see. You were all alone in this street, nobody was around, except for the chirping birds. But even their chirping didn't sound that beautiful and peaceful like usual. Everything wasn't like before anymore after what you just said to him.
You tried to walk home as fast as possible, cause you were save there. He didn't know where you live and you were really happy about that.

As soon as you reached your home, you called Hana to tell her what happened.

 

"Wait...WHAT?! YOU MET HIM ON YOUR WAY BACK HOME?!"

"Yes..and he walked up to me and scared me to death with his smirks and stuff!"

"What did he want from you?!" Hana seriously wanted to know everything!

"First, he walked up to me and I stepped back...Well, that was acutally a stupid idea cause I showed him my scared side...but as he grabbed my chin and stared at me, I couldn't hold myself back anymore! He even pushed my head to every side roughly! So I...I..."

"You...?"

You weren't sure if you should tell her but she wouldn't give up asking you so you decided to tell her in the end.

"I...slapped his hand away and said that I don't have time and then I just walked away..." You rubbed the back of your head.

You couldn't believe that you acutally did this. He probably hates you now. How could you go to school tomorrow when he's waiting for you there?!

Ahh~ What should I do?

"And he didn't do anything after that?!" You could see Hana's widened eyes through your mobile.

"He said that he's not done with me yet..."

After that, there was a long silence.

"Hana...?"

"You're going to die"

"...That wasn't what I wanted to hear now..." You sighed slightly.

"I'm sorry! But I'm still wondering why he didn't do anything after that. Every other person would probably be hospitalized now! Even the females! ...But why did he let you go away that easy?"

What Hana just said made you fall into deep thoughts. She was right, why the heck did he do this? Maybe he's going to think of a way to kill you? Or maybe he didn't want to kill you...Well, that would be impossible. He'll probably plan his revenge on you and how he could make your life as terrible as possible.

You both talked a while until you hang up to study a little, since you still had to get good grades while Jimin was scaring you.

The afternoon passed really fast and as soon as you finished studying you laid your head on your desk to rest a little because of your tiredness.

Suddenly you got a message. You looked at the screen to see it was Hana.

You opened the mesaage immediately and read it slowly and carefully.

'My brother just came home...He looks like...I can't describe it..He just...He said it was Jimin...He beated him up....My brother hadn't done anything to him before...'

Your eyes widened and you felt like your heart just stopped beating.

He didn't..

 

____________________________________________

A/N: Sorry for the long wait guys >.< But I'm back nooow :D My exam weeks just started so I'm studying the freaking whole day! >.< That's why this chapter is really short, crappy and a little boring >.< I'M SORRY! but I just wanted to update at least anything for you guys! >.< After the next week I'll hopefully be able to update more often again~! Oh and since nobody told me whether I should change the 'you' part into an OC, I think that means I shouldn't haha~ Okay I'll stop this way too long author note now~ and please leave a comment and subscribe :3 I'd also be happy about an upvote :3 AANNDD Thanks so much KimLieShin for this beautiful poster for my story *-*