001

Tell Me Your Inner Thoughts

"Just shut up and get out of my way!!"

You heard his voice shouting all over the place.

"I hate life.." You said to yourself.

Trying to think of something else, you made your way to your classroom hoping to not cross him. Him, Park Jimin. Yes, the one who just shouted his lungs out in the early morning and probably pushed some innocent kid away. Oh how you hated that guy.
Well, he's the first person your really don't like and you're actually a little afraid of him but luckily he never has done anything to you...yet.

'School just started..why does he already have to make everyone go through hell?' You thought.

As you reached the place of where his shout came from, since you couldn't take another way, you saw someone sitting on the ground, crying. You immediately rushed to the little girl and helped her to get up, cause it looked like she was hurt.

She was afraid of something and you knew exactly of what.

While she was holding on to you, you felt an intense stare coming from behind. You didn't even think of turning your head because you would cause yourself into big trouble with exploding and yelling at him like crazy. You really had enough of this and you just wanted it to have an end.
Why does everyone has to suffer because of him? Is he really thinking that he's cool with what he's doing?
You sometimes hate yourself for being such a nice person and even feeling sorry for him cause nobody likes him.

 

"Is everything alright?"

The girl just nodded quietly while looking at the ground.

You decided to bring her to her first lesson since yours started later.

Jimin just stood there, pissed, before he slowly walked away.

 

After this first bad impression of the day you walked to your class. A quiet sigh escaped your lips as you remembered this incident.

"Heeeeeeeey~ ________!"

Your best friend Hana ran to you and pulled you in her embrace holding you tight.

"Hey" You answered slowly. She immediately pushed back and looked at you serious.

"What happened?"

"....Ahhh it's just...that Jimin guy just shouted at some innocent girl and pushed her to the ground..." You explained briefly what had happened before.

Hana smiled a little.

"Heey~ I told you yesterday that you shouldn't care about him~ he doesn't has anything to do with you"

"I don't care about him. I care about the people who are his...'victims'" You made a sign with you fingers as you emphasized the word 'victim'. "I'm just tired of his actions. I really want to know why he's so stupid to treat people like that. Doesn't he know that even his friends don't like him anymore?? ...Whatever...let's just go to our class okay?" You fake smiled at her before walking away.

Hana sighed at what you've said and followed you.

You knew that she was worried about you, but you just couldn't help it. It is how it is, there's nothing to change...Except for Jimin. Well, not even Jimin could be changed.

You quietly walked to you first class, Hana right beside you.

"Are you free today?" Hana suddenly started to speak in a curious tone. You looked at your friend and nodded your head with a soft smile.

It's not that you didn't know why she asked that, but maybe it's better to disctract yourself.

As you walked in your classroom, you immediately sat on your chair and started chatting with Hana while waiting for the teacher to come. Since you couldn't think of something else at the moment you just started to talk about him again.

"What shall I do if he starts to treat me like that too? I think I'd yell at him" You laughed a little.

"What's so bad about yelling at him? He definitely deserves it" Hana scoffed. You just looked at her deep in thoughts.

"No..nobody deserves this, not even this stupid guy!"

Hana sighed again but you just kept on talking.

"But if I'd yell at him, he'll probably kill me..I sometimes really wonder why he's like this.."

Suddenly you noticed Hana grinning like an idiot. You stopped talking and stared at her with a 'what-the-heck-is-wrong-with-you' look on your face.

"You should listen to what you're saying just once!" Your friend started to laugh letting you sit there confused.

"You always think and talk about him!"

"No I don't!"

Well, Hana was right. You're always thinking of him, but not in a positive way! It's cause he's getting on your nerves! You thought to yourself.

 

At the same moment, the door of you classroom opened and your teacher came in, but he wasn't alone. A guy followed him.

As soon as you saw this guy, your eyes widened. You looked at Hana in shock, she did the same.

"Before we start with this lesson, let me introduce you the new student: Park Jimin. He switched classes and is now your classmate, so please welcome him warmly"

"Oh hell no! Why?!" You said with a loud voice. It was too loud.

Everyone stared at you in disbelief. No wonder, how could you let out something like this this loud?!

Hana hit your arm and looked at you with a shocked expression.

You hesitantly looked back at your teacher who stared at you with his arms crossed waiting for something.

"I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to-" You apologized feeling your cheeks turn slightly pink.

Jimin just glared at you which let you feel a cold breeze running down your back.

The teacher then pointed at the one free chair which happened to be right behind you.

'What have I done in my life to deserve this?' You thought and sighed.

 

_________

A/N: Well, hello xD Here's the first chap~ It took me a while to write this but HERE IT IS! Enjoy~ and let me feel love :3 Don't forget to comment and subscribe or even to upvote~ ;)