Silver Knight

My Princess's Servant

 

Rainie's limp body stirred, somehow shivering from previous astonishment. 'He came out the coin...he was glowing silver...he was...ahh...'

"Your awake," a cold deep voice sounded.

Rainie turned to stare straight at Mike, "where-"

Mike snorted in a manner of disgust towards Rainie. "If princess didn't ask me to watch over you, I would never have succumb to breathing the same air as you."

Rainie slowly got up from the couch. Quickly glancing around, it seemed to be like a ordinary hotel room. In urgency Rainie asked, "Where's tavia?"

"Princess is out buying something."

Rainie slipped her hand inside her pocket, finally remembering to give Mike's wallet back, "I forgot this, I-"

Mike snatched his wallet back. His bleak voice seemed to penetrate Rainie with shock, "I saw you tonight at the staion - you - what do you have to say for using my money?"

Rainie's eyes divered away from Mike's, "I'll return the money - I promise."

"No need - it already shows what kind of girl you are - those who have no sense of right and those types that disgust me..."

Rainie clenched her fist, "n-no I'm no-"

"Your just a wench!"

Something in Rainie's heart seemed to snap. Her upper teeth grazing her lower lip from frustration or was it anguish? She slowly dropped to the floor, tears threatening to overflow. 'He misunderstood me and he - hates me...'

At the same time Mike was about to open the door, Tavia stepped in. "Rainie- your awake...then I guess we should start-"

XXX

Genie Zhou smiled contently as her finger touched the edge of those deep brown eyes. Her hand brushing across the surface of that perfect facial structure. She paused upon the soft pale lips. "Oh- Ray - I want to own you forever. You can't ever reunite your body with that part of your soul. Is that okay?"

Closing his eyes, Raymond Lam gave a emotionless smile, "I'm not Ray- my name is Cat Idol..."

Genie leaned in, lightly kissing his forehead. 'Yeah- this is your punishment,' she quietly thought to herself, 'for consulting with Mike He- to still keep your true identity as Raymond Lam- I won't have it- I'll manipulate you...soon you won't remember who you are, not even your real name...'

Raymond took hold of Genie's hand, "what are you going to do to me?"

Genie mouthed, "make you forget you were ever called or was Raymond Lam. To make you just known as Cat Idol...MINE!"

Raymond Lam's concious was starting to fade. The thing he promised Mike will lead to death...his deepest wish will never be...

XXX

Rainie gulped, "So, he's a knight."

"Apparently, that's the story," Tavia explained, "but I still don't know what the heck Soul Knights are."

Mike walked across the room and pulled opened the curtains. "It's already morning- I'll leave for now."

Tavia stared behind Mike as he left. She somehow felt a mental voice in her mind, 'If what he explained to me earlier is true- I should be able to call him, wherever he is.'

XXX

Water trickled down Mike's chin. The sun was brighter than ever. He turned to look at Jiro who was too busy eating to notice anything. "Hey, where you even listening?"

Jiro nodded, food in his mouth, "Yeah, apparently the royal princess appeared but really..."

"I believe she is the one."

"Well, she has to be," Jiro began, "the only ones who can use Soul Knights are ones with royal blood and it was recorded that there was only ever one girl within the family line."

Mike raised an eyebrow, "you know this stuff well."

Jiro shifted, "well, doesn't that make you the legendary Knight?"

"The Knights of the Princess- the part that's not confirmed."

"Mike, you can find answers from that girl. She summoned you, proving an exsistence of the lost girl already," Jiro reasoned, "and whether your one of the Knights of the Princess- hmm, it's too hard to identify now, we don't know the other half of the legend well."

Mike stood up. A silver light started illuminating from his body, "I'm still a Soul Knight..."

Jiro watched in awe as Mike suddenly disappeared before him. He flapped his hands back and forth in the spot where Mike had been, "He's gone..."

XXX

Mike smiled, the feeling of having a full soul was pleasureable. Opening his silhouetted eyes that was covered by silver light, there was no doubt to what he was going to see. He was now standing before Tavia who was tossing the silver coin. She smiled.

"Hey back already, Mike He, the Silver Knight..."