Blury Rescue

My Princess's Servant

Blood splattered across the cold brick walls. Like a dagger piercing her own heart, Rainie cried seeing Mike's body crash to the ground. Her legs shook, threatening to collaspe any second. Her unstable hands clasped at Mike, trying to heave me up. Though it was dark, her vision was never clear. The foxes or rather human beasts were cooing with triumph. Dripping from one of the foxes fingertip - was Mike's blood. They began to edge closer again.

"Please..." Rainie could only just utter.

Weakly, Mike patted Rainie's hand, "when I attack, run for it ok and don't look back."

Rainie glared at Mike, "NO! I won't- I- how can I leave you-"

"SHUT UP!" Mike ordered with a shaky voice, "do as I say, leave-run."

"Why? I thought you hate me so don't go so far to-"

"I do hate you-" Mike cut in, "I've never hated anyone so much. I hate you, Rainie Yang - I hate you to the core. Just get this right, I'm only doing this for Tavia - my master. Because she told me to protect you so I won't fail her."

Slowly, Rainie's hand slipped away from Mike. Her body was slipping away too, she was standing on her feet again. With a blank mind, she was stepping away, it wasn't her heart that was telling her to leave, it was the pain from hearing those words. Her body was moving on it's own accord away from Mike, who now launched another attack. Rainie turned and ran. She was just running, that is what she'll do until it's day again. She'll run, just run, it'll be alright to just run. That noise, the sound of his body hitting the floor again, that now distant voice...

"LET'S CUT HIS HEART OUT!"

"NOOOO-" a desperate voice called through Rainie's lips. She was turning back, her heart had finally taken over the pain. "MIKE-"

A black shadow whisked passed Rainie. It was so fast, she could only make out a faint black figure. She stopped momentarily, that shadow was taking down all the foxes. So effortlessly as well, as if it was darkness itself that was punishing them. Rainie's heart took a skip as a soft pair of hands grabbed onto her shoulders. Tears spilled from her eyes, she recognised that touch. Turning she cried, "Tavia!"

A dirt stained Tavia weakly smiled back, "It's o-k."

Tavia took hold of Rainie's hand and slowly dragged her back to where Mike was lying on the floor. Tavia knelt down on the floor, completely exhausted but she whispered with gratitude, "Mike- thankyou."

Stirring and re-opening his bleeding eye, Mike nodded, "yeah..."

Rainie tried to support Mike but she felt deeply shameful as he pushed her hands away from him. She quickly crouched down next to Tavia, who was looking at the ground. Rainie couldn't help but look at Mike and the shadowy figure - who she can now faintly make out is a guy.

"You- I'm not in position," Mike said more calmly.

"I'll be leaving-" he replied, as his body faded into the night.

With urgency, Mike called after him, "Raymond - come back - explain to me, why did you-"

Tavia gently grabbed onto the side of Mike's jacket, "he's the other knight I have..."

XXX

Anger and uncertainty rushed through every cell in Raymond's blood. His madness increasing with each minute. Unable to hold those unrequited feelings in, he screamed into the night of the new moon.

"What is it?" a voice demanded.

He turned, his pain-filled eyes gazing at Genie, "I want you - tonight."

Genie felt herself shiver from his words, but she didn't move as he advanced towards her. Her arms curled around his kneck greedily, her clothes being torn off from her body. She blushed with excitement as Raymond's tongue swept across the side of her shoulders. "Raymond - is it that painful to have your memories and soul being stripped away from you?"

He stopped kissing Genie's body and stared at her, "I'm getting used to it already. I don't actually remember what I did tonight. I only woke up in my room here and then I wanted to do something un-emotional..."

XXX

Jiro bit his own lips at the sight of Raymond and Genie. Blood trickling down his chin. He lightly banged his fists on the wall. "I did so much for you Genie. I went against my best friend- yet with that guy you-...Mike- what should I do - I love Genie too much..."