Axe Descended

My Princess's Servant

The girl in front of me was crying. She was shouting, desperately at a name. Raymond, who is that what is it? Who? I don't know. She said, don't kill me please, whilst staring into my void black eyes. I feel no emotion at all, I don't even know her and why. I just know I am only a furniture to do what my owner wants. In my memories there is only Genie Zhou who controls my every actions. No memories, no emotions, no thoughts. I am a furniture named Cat Idol.

"Cat-Idol, finish her now. I don't want to risk."

These orders, words that came from Genie's mouth. It is law to furniture like me. Strangely though, as I raise the weapon in the air. Something wet came from my eyes...was I crying? So, did I have emotions afterall, or am I supposed to be Raymond, the one this girl is crying for. I felt it with resentment and regret. My hands or rather my heart hesitated... something I shouldn't have done...

XXX

Tavia stopped crying Raymond's name. By now, she sensed it was hopeless. As she stared into his emotionless eyes, the daunting void blackness, tears inevitabily fell. The tears weren't painful but her heart was making it dangerous. Tavia remembered what Raymond had once said. "Cat Idol is the dead part of me. It's really irritating because whenever I become Cat Idol, it means I don't remember anything- anything at all. I become a blank person with nothing..."

Tavia opened , forcing apart her sealed lips. She closed her eyes, knowing deep in her heart. The answer was written. The pain her body feels will never compare to that in her heart. The words finally came out of Tavia's mouth, "It's not you... It's not you... I'll forgive you..."

She felt herself scream as her body shifted with the motion of the axe. Warm vile liquid flowed out her body and immediately, Tavia sensed the immense draining of blood from her body. The side of her kneck felt ripped apart. The still air scorched the gaping wound. It was black, dark. Tavia couldn't sense anything now. She knew it. Death was really inevitable for her. Raymond had the side of her kneck with the axe. He did it. He finally killed her. Tavia closed her eyes.

"-TAVIA-"

"-STAY AWAY!-"

"-Please no, Tavia...-"

The last words she will ever hear in her life. It wasn't what she wanted to hear. Impossible to not admit it now. Tavia had already fallen in love with Raymond.

XXX

Genie's eyes shined with victory. The blood spurting out of Tavia hit Raymond all over. Part of it scattered onto her face. She couldn't help but laugh. "Now I can use Raymond, no Cat Idol to kill you...Ron." Genie's celebration was cut short. Her eyes moved away from the dying Tavia and landed upon the arrival of Mike and Rainie. She mused, "It seems like it isn't a full moon tonight. I win."