Idol Allergy

My Princess's Servant

The world revolving around Rainie became dreamy, with just her and this guy. Her frozen senses were coming back, gradually. She didn't move away, but parts of her body were beginning to burn. Her arm and back, the places where this guy is still holding onto her. "Pl-please let go..." she said, her voice shaky.

The guy flushed pink, "S-sorry, but you shouldn't walk out onto the road like that," he said, his voice brisk, "it's dangerous."

Rainie watched as the guy stood up, turning his back to her, facing his friends. He began to walk away. Turning back once to look at Rainie, but his expression this time, was cold. Rainie's heart began to beat, forcing her focus on the ground and not the back of that guy. 'What was that feeling...?' she asked herself. Standing up, Rainie flinched as she stepped on something. A wallet, a men's wallet, by the look and design. She flicked it open, her eyes portraying astonishment. The ID read: Mike He...the guy that saved her...

'What should I do...should I find him...?'

 

Rainie silently thought, 'but what if...he thinks I'm weird...or...but - we just met and...no I will find him..'

BUZZ BUZZ BUZZ

Slightly shocked to be disturbed by her own mobile, Rainie quickly slotted the wallet into her pocket as she answered, "Father?"

Rainie's heart raced...'that's right...how could I...I forgot about Tavia...I'm the worst...'

XXX

Tavia squeezed away from the crowd of people that was slowly gathering. Genie - the girl who dragged her here kept taking photo's, fully excited. 'Ahh - this is bad...I've never been in a place with so many people before...I have to leave and find Rainie...' Tavia thought to herself, as she slipped away from Genie's sight and ran. She stopped dead in her tracks as she saw, the impossibility in leaving the way she came from. More people rushed into the park. Thinking quickly, Tavia sneaked behind crowds, into what seemed to be the back stage of the concert. It wasn't really a stage. People just gathered in front of the raised, angel fountain situated in the middle of the park. There was however, a line of roses lined at a particular point before the fountain, so no one would tresspass there.

Tavia kept questioning as she crept further back behind the fountain. She froze though, as a pair of large hands clasped around .

"What are you doing?" a musical voice asked.

Tavia shook her head as the person let go of her. She turned, her eyes of shock and her heart was ticking. She had never seen such a handsome guy in her life before. Deep brown eyes, perfect facial structure, soft lips..."I-I was trying to..."

Tavia felt the tremble of her body, her knees giving in, almost wanting to collaspe and the unmistakeable melting feel of her lips, as another crushed upon it. Blood raced around her body, unable to supress the lustful desire that was slowly burning within her body. She breathed, the scent of mint as the guy let go. It took moments but she realised what had just happened. Her FIRST KISS was STOLEN by this guy - someone she dosen't even know.

"JERK!" Tavia shouted, attempting to slap him.

The guy smirked, grasping hold of Tavia's hand, "I'm the Cat Idol, you asked for this anyway."

"What?"

"Sneaking behind the lines - don't tell me you weren't trying to seduce me, just like the other girls."

Tavia wrenched her hands away, feeling disgusted, "your a dispicable guy. I HATE YOU and if this is what every Idol is like in real-life...I swear I'll hate every Idol in the world!"

Cat Idol felt amused as Tavia sprinted out the back exit of Tokyo park. From the side, Genie stepped forward to meet him. "That was really harsh Ray - why'd you kiss her so forcefully?"

Cat Idol whose real name was Raymond Lam turned and gave Genie a light hug. "I quite liked her face - that's all."

Genie snuggled into his embrace, "err - but she hates Idol's now, that's not normal."

Ray laughed, "you can probably call that Idol Allergy then. I need to go, it's time to start the show..."

 

Genie nodded and gave him a smile, as she disappeared back to the front where the crowd was. Cat Idol's tail swayed,

'that girl was really tasty...I didn't get enough of her...I still want more...'

XXX

Mike He stood before the cafe for the second time today. The place where he rescued the girl. 'Why'd I drop my wallet...and it's not here...she must've picked it up,' he inaudibily thought to himself, 'and that Jerk is holding a concert here tonight - Cat Idol - my sworn enemy...' Mike looked around again, there was no one in sight. His fist clenched tighter, "DAMN - where is she - that girl? How do I find her?"