EXTRA 1 : TAlk Of Love

My Princess's Servant

EXTRA - is short little mini chapters of the characters that are involved in the story. PLEASE BE AWARE, these extra chapters are not a continuation of the original story plot. In fact, they are just chapters stripped away from the main story, meaning when reading them don't associate them with the main story please. I only wrote these out of boredom and for fun as well as a break from the original writing. I will also express my opinions through the character narrator of the EXTRA here so let's start...

Scenario 1 - in a casual and comedy atmosphere the conversation about love will continue as so...

Raymond opened his big mouth, "Love, what stupid and worthless emotion are you asking me to develop?"

Enraged, Tavia slapped Raymond. She pulled out a pair of glasses from her bag and placed them on. She cleared , ready to lecture. "Love is something we should treasure when we can grasp it, any kind of love...any is important. You need to know that love isn't something fun, it is in fact a emotion that everyone experiences and was born with. However over centuries I see and recognise, delinquent such as yourself Mr Lam don't understand. So I'm not amazed with your dumbness."

Raymond glared at Tavia. Telepathically he was sending electric shocks towards her already, "What would you understand, you never even experienced it before..."

Tavia raised her eyebrows, ready to challenge. "I love my family and Rainie and..."

"What about physical love then?"

Tavia blushed at Raymond's sudden statement, "physical..."

Raymond leaned towards Tavia and breathed in her ears, "you know when you get more intimate with the other you love. First you strip them whilst ***** to them and then you ***** them and then they'd ***** back to you and in the end the guy would *****...."

"AHH! I GET IT..." Tavia yelped backing away from Raymond, "s-such a heatless ert. No wonder you don't know anything about love...."

Raymond smiled, "hmm...would you like to teach me about the emotional love and in exchange I'll teach you about the physical type..."

Tavia's mouth and glasses dropped off. She ran to the door and now she was playing cat and mice. The type in where she was always the chased mice, with a delirious cat named Raymond chasing her.

Watching and Laughing at Tavia and Raymond playing around, Mike took a sneak glance at Rainie who stood giggling next to him. He blushed. "Er...erm...their descriptions of love are a bit off aren't they?"

Rainie turned smiling at Mike. Rainie gasped as Mike fainted, "are you ok?"

Mike nodded, "I think I'm experiencing love, that's all."

Rainie twisted her eyebrows with distress. She helped Mike sit up. He seemed fine now. She still didn't understand why he fainted. Far off though she heard a cry for help. She giggled again and then smiled, realising Raymond must've caught Tavia. A loud plop was sounded next to her. Mike had just fainted again...

#Narrator Genie stood observing the bizarre EXTRA scenario. She inhaled and now turned to look at you...yep addressing readers now. "Wouldn't it be nice if this story had these ridiculous dramatic scenes in them. I mean why the hell is it written in such a tense fashion, where is all the fun...most importantly where is the love in this story...hmm...it's defineately lacking don't YOU agree. My only other thing is...Why is this story named My Princess's Servant- hehe...that's a clue there guys!

Well, since as a character I get my say now... I can't believe I haven't appeared in the last chapter again. I'm petitioning here, I want more scenes in this story and...let me tell YOU a secret. Come closer so I can whisper...slighltly closer...it's top secret you know....I Genie am promising you a complex love plot...of course to yet be revealed. So keep supporting us here. MWAHAHAHA you better be prepared for my sweet revenge too!"