Listen To Your Heart

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris POV

It's been two days since I arrived in Korea and I still haven't talked to Krystal yet. Her parents asked me to give her a week to straighten things out and I gladly obliged. I do not want to force her.

I started working in Jung Corporation. I was happy that it felt like I was in KW Tech. The feeling of familiarity and comfort is there so adapting was easy.

"Mr. Wu, the meeting is about to start.", my secretary said.

"Arasseo. I'll be there in a second." I said as I gathered the files I needed. "Yuri, I'd like you to research good places for a date. Just leave it on the table."

"You're dating, Mr. Wu?"

"Not yet. But soon enough. I want to be ready. I'd think she'd prefer something cute and childish rather than fancy restaurants. Thank you, Yuri."

"I'll work on it Mr. Wu. It will be ready by later."

I just nodded and went into the meeting. I do not know what she likes but I'm hoping that I'll get to know her better. I hope she'd let me.

Sehun POV

When I woke up the day after Jung-ah's engagement was announced, the world was spinning. My head was aching and my body was awfully heavy. But I managed to get up and found Soojung leaning her head on the edge of the bed. Was she taking care of me? I looked at her sleeping peacefully. Her breath was calm and even. 

I looked around and found Kai on the sofa where I fell asleep the night before. Why was he here? Did he help Soojung to take care of me? I spaced out a bit trying to remember what had happened.

"Are you feeling better?", Kai's deep and husky voice echoed in the silent room. 

"I still feel sick but better. What happened Kai?"

"She woke up and cooked breakfast. She was supposed to bring food for you when she found out you were burning with fever. She was so worried. Mrs. Oh and appa left for an important business early this morning. They will be back tomorrow."

"I see." It was all I could say. "Uh, Kai, will it be a bother if I ask you to bring Soojung in her room. I want her to be comfortable."

"Arasseo."

"Kamsahamnida." He carried Soojung to her room. As much as I enjoy seeing her face beside me, I want her to rest too. After a while, Kai came back in my room.

"Do you need me to stay here?", he asked.

"I would love to talk. But I'm hungry."

"Wait for a while, I'll heat up the dinner." With that he went out. Kai is being strange late

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter