An Angel's Voice

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sehun POV

I woke up the way I expected it to be. I looked around and was surprised that the cans we littered all over the floor are cleaned and I was on perfectly tucked on my bed. It must be Kai. That person is really good in drinking. I swear I heard him laughing at me when I was about to pass out.

I got up, took a bath and drank some medicine to ease my hangover. I dressed up and went down to go to school. When I reached the living room, I found Kai and Soojung already practicing. Right, their performance is just 3 days away. They saw me come down the stairs.

"Looks like you're fine." Kai said with a smirk. "You should learn more on drinking, brother."

"Care to educate me, Kai?" I replied sarcastically. I'm getting used to his humor by now.

"I'd love to. I'll bring some beer later." I just nodded and went to the kitchen. I ignored Soojung. I can't talk to her yet. I'm not ready. I just grabbed some apple and was about to go out.

"Y- y- you're leaving already?" Soojung said and she was stuttering.

"Of course, I'll be late if I don't." I coldly replied.

"Don't forget to eat your lunch. And be careful on the road."

"I'm not dumb. You don't have to remind me." Great, Oh Sehun. You just made things worse. Why can't you just accept it and stop acting like a jealous boyfriend because you'll never be one. 

I saw her expression went dim and it pierced my heart. As much as it hurts me to see that expression her face, what makes it more painful is that I'm the one causing it. I left immediately as Kai and Soojung went back to their practice.


[Fast Forward, the day before the performance, school practice room]


Kai POV

"It's tomorrow. But you haven't let me hear you sing yet... Remember Kai, this is a duet... It only works if our voices harmonize." Krystal nagged at me.

"I haven't heard your voice too, anyways. We're even." I answered.

"Kai, let's practice... Even once."

"Fine. I already told Mr. Shim about bet... He said he'll be happy to grade us individually for the song. But it's just for the bet... Our grades will still depend on the judges." 

"You told him about the bet??? Are you crazy?" She shouted.

"Ne. But I didn't tell him what we're betting for." I replied. "Just so you know, I'm still serious about my wish."

"But I can't ignore him forever... you know that. My parents will kill me, I think?" She answered. "Please change it."

"Arasseo, if I win, you'll be my slave until the end of the semester." I saw shock in her eyes but eventually nodded. 


The room became terribly silent after that... I looked at her staring at the floor.

"Have you talked with Sehun?" I asked.

"I haven't. I don't know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter