Screwed

Crossroad of Love (Discontinued)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kai POV

I hurriedly went back home when Krystal left the practice room and she went after Kris Wu. I tried stopping her but her pleading eyes were asking me to let her go so I did.

The moment I entered my room I immediately went inside and took a long shower. I need to think about what I just did. I kissed her. I kissed her. I really did. The moment she sang felt like I forgot who I was. Her angelic voice made my heart tremble. All I could do was stare at her and appreciate the beautiful face that came with the voice. And after seeing her almost everyday of my life, that moment made realize, Jung Soojung is the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. And that led me to kiss her but what came next took me by surprise. Her lips were soft and the warmth of her breath encouraged me to pull her closer. I think I'm going crazy.

I finished showering to find Sehun lying comfortably on my bed.

"Are we that close that you can invade my bed? Go lie down on yours." I said to him.

"I'm here for beer. Did you buy some?" He asked.

"Can't drink tonight. Our performance is tomorrow. Will you be watching?"

"I don't know. I'm sure Kris Wu will be there." 

"Why can't you just talk to her? She's been hurting because her bestfriend suddenly turned cold on her and she didn't even know why. Go talk to her, Sehun."

"I will but she isn't home yet. Maybe she's with that Kris Wu again."

My mind was thinking. Kris Wu just saw us kissing in the practice room. She can't be with Kris Wu at this moment. Where the hell did she go? Just then we heard the gates opened... She's here.

"She's here, Sehun. Go talk to her now. We have to practice later."

I saw hesitation in his eyes. But he eventually got up from my bed and went outside.


Sehun POV

I went to the kitchen to find Soojung sitting on one of the stools near the mini bar. She doesn't look like herself tonight. Did something happen? I placed my hand on her shoulder. She was surprised  with my action but when she looked back and saw me, she snapped.

"Hunnie.... " She began crying and hugged me. I didn't know why she was acting that way but my bestfriend instincts told me to console her.

"Shhhh... Stop crying." I said. "Stop crying. I'm sorry for what I did, Jung-ah. I've been really terrible. I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too, Sehunnie. I- I'm sorry. But... I- I did something..." She responded.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"I- I k- kissed Kai." She confessed. And it felt like my shattered heart was continuously pounded. I was hurting. It is very painful but I have to hold on. Soojung needs me as her friend and even though I get hurt everytime, I've decided to throw my feelings away. It is better to love her and get hurt but she's this close to me rather than love her from afar. I still get hurt just the same.

"Stop crying." That was all I managed to say. She pulled away and looked at me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter